No Tags Found!

krishna8688
Employer can file/revise monthly contribution details up to 11th November for contribution period April to September and up to 12th May for contribution period October to March.
From India, Delhi
Anonymous
Employer can file/revise monthly contribution details up to 11th November for contribution period April to September and up to 12th May for contribution period October to March.
From India, Guwahati
nutech-group
We have missed the date of filing contribution of Aug and Sept-20 now the last date i.e., 11 Nov 2020 is missed. How can we pay the contribution ?
From India, Faridabad
mohan-singh1

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have forgot to file the ESIC return for the month of March 2023. Now i am trying to file it I am getting the following masage

"Employer can file/revise monthly contribution details up to 11th November for contribution period April to September and up to 12th May for contribution period October to March."

Please help my how to file the March contribution return and payment.

From India, Delhi
surajit-dey3967250
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have forgot to file the ESIC return for the month of March 2023. Now i am trying to file it I am getting the following masage

"Employer can file/revise monthly contribution details up to 11th November for contribution period April to September and up to 12th May for contribution period October to March."

Please help my how to file the March contribution return and payment

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.