No Tags Found!

Jain Payal

Hello friends,
I have done my PGDBA in HR and have 3.4 yrs of experience in Admin cum HR profile. Please let me know for the vacancies as an HR generalist in Ahmedabad only. Kindly help .
Regards,
Payal Jain

From India, Ahmadabad
jay22877

Dear Mr Sanjay, I am interested and I forwarded my updated CV to your mentiond E mail ID, Regards,
From India, Ahmadabad
amit1272

i am msw fresher. please inform when related jobs arise in your knowledge.. my interest area is in HR and administration.
From India, Chennai
krishnaiiam
Dear all,

It gives me immense pleasure to introduce myself, N.S.Krishna, placement officer of Integral Institute of Advanced Management (IIAM), established in 1987.

The institute has maintained the highest standards of academic excellence under the guidance of Prof. K.K. Das, a doctorate from Harvard University , U.S.A. , who was the founder director of IIAM and has laid a path for the highest standards of academic excellence.

Prof.B.PARVATHISWARA RAO, Former Rector of Andhra University, and professor of Management studies, AU, who has vast national and international exposure in teaching, presently heads the institute.

The institute has been ranked No.1 in among the top ten B-Schools in Andhra Pradesh and has been ranked 54 among the 100 B-Schools in India by “Business World” survey 25th May, 2009 at the national level. The strength of the institute lies in its curriculum, the dedicated faculty, the appropriate infrastructure fortified with state of the art computer-labs.

We are cordially inviting you to our organization to check our students who have zeal and enthusiasm.

We can take care of your travelling and accomodation.

We have 120 students who are specialized in marketing.

70 students are specialized in finance and 50 students are specialized in HR.

You can select right candidates among them.

We can groom our students as per your requirement.

We expect your esteemed co-operation in meeting your recruitment needs through our students.

Please feel free to contact for any queries.

You can also visit our web site

<link no longer exists - removed>

Regards

N.S.Krishna

Placement Officer

M: 09949152720

O: 0891-2552063

Email:

Fax :O891-2538797

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.