prabhakarch

Hello Barnala,
Thank you very much for your interest. I hope others too respond in this way.
May I have your contact details, so that we can send you the basic details what we could gather and discussed.
Best Regards,
Prabhakar Ch
98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
Cite Contribution

Wow !
Hyderabad Meet is gaining momentum... :)
Please take snaps in the meet and forward it to Sidhartha Roy, The adminstrator to this site.
Can't wait to see you guys :)
Regards
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
i2t2suresh
Great Idea Prabhakar, I wish to meet all the HR's of Hyderabad. I too want to participate in this and I am also ready to do my part of work.
Decide the venue and time but it should be convinent to all the people then only this event will be successful one.
Regards,
PVR Suresh
M: 98660 14513

banerjee_gunjan

Great guys... it seems that members have started taking interest ...
Good keep it up.. :D
We still need more replies..
So keep rep[lying this post with your Personal contact numbers and mail ids.
Regards,
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
prabhakarch

Hi all Hyderabad Forum Guys,
Thanks to all the guys who have taken time to respond. We are really happy to see this response. Infact other city members called me and sent messages about great response.
All credit goes to the proactive Volunteers and other members.
We plan to close the self-nomination by EOD 31st of Aug. Hence, please Rush your nominations and send your contact details asap so that we can update our Database to contact you.
The Grand Finale is proposed on 10th Sep'06.
This is a great event where we all with different industries/companies can meet at one place and know each other and also grow our network.
I request all once again to give their contact details to us asap.
Many people may be worried about the financial aspect of the meet. Please give your contact details so that we can contact you and explain you in detail.
Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Prabhakar Ch
98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
Phanish

Hi Members, Hurry up... 7 more days to go to register for this event. Please send your mail id and contact numbers to this mail. From Phanish 9849402598
From India, Hyderabad
banerjee_gunjan

Guys send your contact details and confirmation to this post. Don’t lose the opportunity , to have a good time with all your friends... Regards, Gunjan 9849275084
From India, Delhi
askforsatya

Dear Prabhakar, My contact Details, V.N.S.Satyanarayana HR Executive-Compliance Mobile No: 09394359555
From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

Hello all Hyderabad Forum ‘PROACTIVE’ Guys,

Greetings!!!!

Please accept my Congratulations as you have come forward to make this meet a grand success. We are really happy to see this response. Infact other city members are surprised to see this kind of over-whelming response. We are nearing 50 (Half-century) nominations. Kudos to all!!!

Back-ground

On last sat’ day four of us (Me, Gunjan, Pradip & Phanish) met over a coffee and discussed the following issues:

1. Grand Finale-meet is now rescheduled to 10th of Sep

2. Overall BIG picture of the GT (Get-together)

3. Participants list

4. How to encourage and motivate forum members to respond and give their contact details to make the GT a grand success

5. Task delegation and Volunteers list

6. Date for Next get-together of Volunteers and other interested (26th Aug'06)

To discuss further on week’s progress, next meeting of members is scheduled as below:

Date & Day : 26th Aug (sat’ day)

Time : 1.30 pm

Venue : Will be informed soon

Agenda : Will be circulated.

I request and urge all of you to please make it convenient to attend this preliminary meeting to make the Major event a big success. We are trying to keep this as much as possible convenient to all. You may call us and let us know your availability.

We very much know that everyone is busy; however, HR itself means making contacts with people and growing the network of contacts/friendship. This will benefit us in many ways.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Organizing Team

Contact Numbers: Prabhakar Ch : 98661 26685

Phanish : 98494 02598

Gunjan : 98492 75084

From India, Hyderabad
satyavegi

Hi i would suggest a place Barista or Coffeday at jublieehills as they are more spacious and open (its only a suggestion) regards satyavegi
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.