No Tags Found!

J.PB
Hi All,
My director recently announced me as HR but I dint receive any letter such that, asked a senior he said no letter it remains the same. Pl let me know whether I need to ask my director about the letter.
Thanks
J

From India, Bangalore
klarsfa

Hi J,
What is your tenure with this company and what kind of heirarchy you have in your department. When you say 'My Director'... in your department? HR? It also depends upon the time frame when he announced it and how it was done.
If everything went on official basis, you should first check that when your role will be coming into effect. If you are already moved into this function, since how long? If you are already introduced to corporate, through which authority? So, you better calculate your time and probation, i.e. general time-frame that takes in your company in issuing a letter, what's the heirarchy you have to approach your director, etc.
Don't jump or rush for things.... good luck!

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
alwaysrefer

hai, we should know some tricky ways of our directors. You know that all managers are hr managers. Don’t worry. You 're always an hr manager. Regards georgie daniel
From India, Bangalore
klarsfa

Hi again J,
Handling responsibilities is a different thing than an official announcement that declares you as a HR Manager. Well, I would recommend that you should take an appointment with your Director and discuss about your role, whether it's official now or should wait for some more time, if it's official then when you can expect a signed letter, does it also improve your compensation, etc.
If you have any immediate superior inbetween you and your director, check with that authority first. Always remember to follow the proper heirarchy level.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
ushachauhan7@gmail.com
Dear All Greetings............... Can anyone suggest a letter format for welcoming a new employee to the organisation. Regards Usha
From India, New Delhi
sansin.2007
Do have guts and ask for it. I do not think any problem urs director will have in providing you
From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Please mail him thanking him for the promotion and mention the designation . Save a copy for yourself. Incase , he responds, it would be proof of designation change and internal communication on it.
Please write it very gracefully , so that he doesn't mind replying to it. Thank him for all the guidance that he have offered you so far. Please mention how his mentoring helped you to be able to reach this position and request further for his guidance.
Hope this works for you.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
divyataj12

Hi Usha,
Pls find the below info requested.
Hello All,
It gives me great pleasure to welcome ------------ to our Team/ Organization.
-------------- is joining us as ---------------. She/he has ----------- years of experience in managing ----------- functions.
Welcome ----------------- and we wish you great success ahead!

From India, Chennai
J.PB
Hi All,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions.I asked my Director he told will discuss with my reporting manager till now I haven't received any reply. If my designation remains the same can I go ahead with Hr responsibilities.
Pl advice.
Regards
J

From India, Bangalore
J.PB
Hi All, Thank you for your valuable suggestions, my manager suggested my designation as "Office Manager & HR Exe" pl tell me know whether this designation is okay. Thanks J
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.