samanaveenkumar

Just click on this link n use ur common sense to navigate.
It has 23 pages one after the other, starting from this first
page.
The trick is to find a way to go to the next page.
If u can really go to the 23rd page ur a genius in ur own respect
So best of luck .
< http://www.freestuffhotdeals.com/hacker/1.html>
Just copy and paste this URL in the address bar.i reached the 23rd page.i struggled alot to reach.Hope you can...???
All the best!!!!!!!

From India
Mohana Murali
Hi,
I have solved the puzzle and this was the last result
GREAT JOB!!
You have completely solved the FreeStuffHotDeals Hacker Puzzle! Be sure to to send a personal message to BinkelBop and tell him "Woody" to prove that you did it.
:D :D :D :D so i can become a great hacker right 8)
Thanks & Regards
Murali

From India, Bangalore
Pushpamehta
hey came till 8 but how to got 9. Its to exciting but at the same time i dont know anything how do :roll: :shock: :( :twisted: :cry: :? :) :D :x :twisted: :roll: :?: :?: :?:
From India, Mumbai
Shweta.HR

I have reached till page no. 6. How to reach page 7...!!! But I am trying alot. I will do that... Shweta.
From India, New Delhi
Mohana Murali
Hi In WAT language acht stands for 8 so search for 9 in WAT Language (Try in google) Murali
From India, Bangalore
Pushpamehta
hey i reached 14page and trying to go to 15 but i am not able to 15 =quince but then also i am not allowed to please reply :roll:
From India, Mumbai
Mohana Murali
Hi quince is the correct answer, please check whether the spelling mistake or any space is left out which is blocking you from moving ahead Murali
From India, Bangalore
Shweta.HR

Am at 12... Now its totally black after entering the clue of 13th page... What to do?? Shweta
From India, New Delhi
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

hey guys me at 13th page, but its blank, but i guess thats the rite ans..how to go to 14...i m full on anxious... lakshmi
From India, Mumbai
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

sai, the hint was 10 of spade, so the next card is jack....guys how to go to 16th page yaar???
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.