No Tags Found!

asific
Dear Pranav,
Please visit www.corporateprograms.manipal.edu
Our Higher Education solution will help reduce Attrition and increase Education Level of community.
Regards,
022 26541637 / 9967298848

From India, Mumbai
mandeep.kochhar
Hey friends,

i am conducting an open house programme on THE ABC of Image (TM), level 1, in ahmedabad, on 14th and 15th of november in Hotel pride. This is based on Attitude and communication and the level 2 is on Appearance, corporate etiquette and its related aspects
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/mhtml:file://\\Adroit4\new folder on adoit 4\A,B,C of Image1.mht!file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Open House/A,B,C of Image1_files/image [/IMG]
A Two Day Training Workshop on
A,B,C of Image™
The A (appearance), B (behavior), C (communication) of Image
Level 1 This is an age of niche markets, intense competition, various kinds of product differentiation, etc. In this type of a situation, an organization focuses on low cost, continuous innovation, and flexibility. The workforce has to be mentally and physically tuned and trained to undertake multifunctional responsibilities. This requires greater skill set, paradigm shift, attitudinal revitalization and constantly fine tuning the personality. In a performance driven sophisticated society success in business or profession depends on the mastery of soft skills. How you present yourself and the substance of your communications speaks volumes about your credibility.
  • Appearance (Basic rule#)
  • Forming Impressions (Appearance, Conduct and Communication)
  • Behavior (Basic rule#)
  • Market Reality
  • Leadership styles
  • Accountability (Owning Responsibility)
  • Reactivity and Proactivity
  • Synergy and Team Effectiveness
  • Creativity – understanding our Creative Potential; Barriers to Creativity
  • Time Management
  • Stress Management
  • Communication (Basic Rule#)
  • The self esteem factor in communication
  • Barriers to effective communication
  • The V’s and L of the process
  • Aggressive/assertive communication
  • The power of non verbal communication
  • Pedagogy:
  • Audio visual Training Tools
  • Games
  • Training games followed by debriefing
  • Questionnaires
  • Handouts
  • Projects & Role Play
  • Who should attend this programme?
  • Middle managers
  • Front Line Managers
  • Senior Executives (2- 5 years of experience)
  1. Why one should attend this programme:
  2. To harness the right attitude from within your personality.
  3. To learn to create a rapport and be able to influence people.
  4. To enhance your level of confidence.
  5. To be able to generate more referrals with more credibility.
  6. To achieve respect, recognition and success in your personal and professional life.
Faculty profile:

Mr. Jacob Mathews
one of the renowned trainer in the industry. In his formative years, he had the fortune of working for some great visionaries like Dr. Vikram A. Sarabhai, great scientists like Professor Yash Pal, Professor UR Rao, and bureaucrats like Shri etc. Mr. Mathews has traveled extensively in India and abroad. He was with the Roosevelt University, Chicago, USA, between 1976 and 1979 pursuing a Business Management program in Public Relations & Behavioral science.
Ms. Mandeep Kochhar is an entrepreneur herself and a corporate trainer. She has worked with various sectors in soft skills training. Her clientele is from manufacturing, aviation, telecom, power sector. She has completed her education from Delhi University; she is post graduate in training and Development and also certified NLP Practitioner. Has develop customized modules and are very successful in corporate and Education sector are ABC OF IMAGE™, ASAP™, ACE™
The client list of the trainers:
PEPSI, Tata Telecom, Vodafone, Enron, basf, Infosys, Arvind Group, Cadila Pharma, Zydus Cadila, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Adani Enterprise Ltd, Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd, Choice laboratories, Cochin Refineries, Intas Pharma, Indian Rayons, kribhco, iffco, elgi Equipments, Malayala Manorama, BSES, Mafatlal Group, Indian Institute of Petroleum, Aeronautical Development Agency, ISRO, NRSA, NIO, Gulf countries, Call centers and BPO units.

Training programme Detail:
Date: 14th & 15th Nov 2008;
Venue: Hotel Pride, (Presidential Hall) S G ROAD, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT
Cost Per Participant: Rs 7000 per person (Non Residential) +service tax extra
Registration of 2 candidates – 10% discount from same organization
Registration of 3 candidates – 15% discount from same organization
Registration of 4+candidates – 20% discount from same organization
(Cost includes course material, Lunch and Tea)
Service Tax No. AKCPK 2568H ST001

For Registration Please Contact:
Adroit Trainers & Consultants
Corporate Off: SF-6 Oxford Tower, Opp. Shilp Building Gurukul Road, Memnagar, Ahmedabad: 380052
Contact: 079-40211234 (30 lines), 6526330/31, 30126330, 40056330 Fax: 079-40211222
Training coordinator: Shreenivas Iyer…………..
Karishma Parekh………..
Head Operations: Sarabjit Singh ……………09825430280

nehanautiy
Hi Pranav,
We are a renowned name in corporate IT Training with more 1000 man days of training experience, delivering satisfaction to more than 100 clients in India and operations across the nation. We have our offices in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Indore, Barcelona, London & Stockholm. We started our operations in Indore from June '08.

We also do provide trainers for SoftSkill & Behavior Training. Kindly let us know about your requirements. You can contact us at 022-40504600.

Neha

NetBusiness Solutions (I) Ltd.

From India, Bangalore
angad G
plz can anybody help me how to make the presentation of Management development and traning.its urgent i need within 2 days. Thanx in advance
From India, Bareli
velchal

Hello Best bet is to get started - more better is starting with Workmen - In case you need some assitance Pl call us we very good at start up training modules V S Sudhaker 9849005827

sridharhb

Dear Pranav,
We are one of leading Training and consultancy firm in pune covering all sort of training programs. Kindly mail some more details of your company to . or contact me on 9881068608.

From India, Pune
shantasinhabhalla
Hi Pranav,
I handle the internal training of a few corporate clients and am happy to give you a few pointers on how to set up a similar training program for your company:
  1. Put together a core group of 2 - 3 senior people to help oversee training (this helps get buy in and assists in scheduling and appointing internal trainers from senior personnel for functional as well as soft skills training.
  2. Start you training program with a good orientation & induction program for new joinees
  3. Do a training needs assessment (TNA) for employees with each department head (your employee performance reviews will also guide you on what is required)
  4. Put together a training schedule starting with once a week, for a couple of hours each batch
  5. You can modify this procedure according to your requirements.
Hope this helps:) If you would like further advice / assistance, you could contact me at: .
Cheers,
Shanta.

From India, Delhi
yatindusane
Hi Pranav,

Our Company have developed the e-learning management solution, a unique e-learning solution integrating Audio Video & Text, which will help you save time and money for training in a structured and organized manner. And also improves your training efficiency & effectiveness.

We have a very good module on voice & accent also prepared by the Native English speakers which improves communication skills.

How it can help your organization:

Train your staff/participants for better communication skills in American and British English (spoken, listening & writing skills). All our content is prepared by Native English speakers, i.e. British & Americans.

Recruit new employees.

Improve your training efficiency and effectiveness.

This software very helpful for online training for Training institute, BPO's Call centres, Educational Institute, any orgnization for train there existing staff Etc....

We have Customers in India and out side of India like Washington, D.C., New York, Japan, Bhutan, Nepal, Banglades....

To view the online demostration of product contact me : Email ID:

Regards,
Yatin Dusane.

From India, Pune
shantasinhabhalla
Pranav, further to my last post, I could do a 'Train the Trainer' session with people within the company who are qualified to train but may not know the proper techniques. My mobile #: 09871597745.
Best, Shanta.

From India, Delhi
neil vaz

Dear Pranav,

I would like to introduce myself as an innovative; people focused corporate trainer and consultant. My overall experience of 20 years covers a wide gamut of areas spread across sales, corporate marketing, channel management and training.

In the last 8 ½ years as a corporate trainer and consultant, I have successfully conducted around 500 training programs across different levels in organizations.

Let me mention that i operate from Mumbai , but have clientele across the country.

I have been involved with organizations for offering training and consultancy solutions across different levels including conducting training in hindi for the worker force category. These are programmes on soft skills , attitudinal change and motivation based.

I started as an entrepreneur 4 ½ years ago and today its been around 75 clients who deal with me regularly for various programmes.

You can contact me on or 09820409841. Alternatively, pls give me yr e-mail id, i will send you my detailed proposal.

Looking forward to being associated with your organization so as to offer corporate training programmes for your personnel.

Warm Regards

NEIL VAZ
cell – 9820409841

602, Shanti Towers, opp. Richard Garage, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.