No Tags Found!

minalsoni
Hi,
Pl.don't worry.
Pl.immediately conduct stay interview in your organisation.in cite hr search stay interview.it is there.
Pl.search on naukri.com with employer log.in in resdex by writing your company name.
You will get to know last log-in of employees.
Cheer,
minal

From India, Vadodara
prateek.bhumika@gmail.com
Hi,
Doing an Exit interview won't let you restrain the employee's who have already resigned. But a quick suggestion, if you employee strength is not on a higher side. You could possibly arrange a team meeting or if possible individual meeting with all the employee's and know what would they expect in return of their work. It might not just be monetary issue, it could be work related issue, Personal issue or any other issue not from the book of HR.
So it is my suggestion, that don't let the employee's go to the exit interview stages, if possible try meeting the employee's individually or in a team meeting and then sit with the Management with their possible answers and trying working on them.
Regards
Prateek Tewari

From India, Delhi
Gnanaraj
Dear Early star, Pls tell me your Company name & were it has been located.I will tell you what reason they are leaving the job. S.Gnanaraj
From India, Madras
earlystar

Dear All
Its very nice to see different kind of opinion from you all. Thanks alot sure i will do the analysis for this case. We are software company located in chennai one more thing i met the persons who put the paper they are telling because of the good opportunity they are resigning. they got placement in top IT companies.

From India, Madras
arandive
Hi Sachin,
From the ongoing discussions its not clear whether you have conducted the Exit interviews. But better late than never. There are 2 options :
1. Please call up those people who left and if they are ready to share their observations / feelings , make a note of the same.
2.Start conducting "Stay interviews". This will help you understand what are the expectations of the employees who are still existing. What can be the sore areas.You can still take corrective actions.
Hope this helps
Archana

deepa.bhatia

Hi, Here i have attached the doc for exit interview which I found on this website some time back. Check it out it may help.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc EXIT INTERVIEW.doc (29.0 KB, 43 views)

nnchavda
Dear
These are frequently happening in all organisations.This is common issue.First check your organisation policy. Get exit interview to employees. The employees are changing the boss not organisation. As per your question, it is happening in particular one department. It means employees are not happy with their boss.
This is my personal opinion.
regards,
Nanji

From India, Vadodara
mnair2006
People are resigning becoz management is not up to mark. Management may be not appreciating the value of employee's performance and proper planing system is lacking from management side. Management is the backbone of the company.If it is improved then people will love to work.....
From India, Pune
kalyani09
Dear Earlystar,
I suggest you have a one to one talk with the employees who are leaving. Analyse the present situation. Do they belong to a particular department? May be all these employees are offered a better working atmosphere by somebody. I don't think money is the reason. Anyway, wish you all the best.
Thanks and regards
Kalyani

From India, Madras
ranjani.1

Hi.
Since you have stated that the exit is happening frequently from a single department, try to find from their team if everything is Ok or anything wrong with the Team Lead.
Its better to conduct Exit Interview to the people leaving the company so that you get some better understanding for the attrition & plan accordingly.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.