No Tags Found!

BADLOOSER

Dr.anurehr,
I am not sure what exactly you understand of this response.
could you please prepare one presentation to establish relationship between two terms " Manpower Mapping" and "Stock Taking" from the responses you received for our understandings.
also let us elaborate us how much in percentage this process fulfill the requirement of "Stock Taking" and " Manpower Planning" objectives.
Badlu

From Saudi Arabia
Jayanandan
STOCK TAKING

It means taking the stock or looking at the human inventory of the organisation. In most of the organisation, it’s done through HRIS (Human Resources Information System) where the data about each individual working inside the organisation are kept. This entire detailing can be based upon each division inside the organisation.

Then under each division, the people’s data can be gathered and regularly updated on these major fonts –

Name, age, designation, personal details, professional details, qualifications, achievements, awards, trainings, total experience, experiences with us, objections (if any) etc. etc!

These data, combined together, will clearly depict what’s the human resources competency of the organisation and where it lacks! Then the management should do the following analysis –

• What kind of industry we belong to?

• What are generally followed industry standards?

• What is our long term and short term business goals?

• What the shape of the human sources should look like for our future goal?

• What are the necessary changes that we should bring in?

Source:"THE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT" material handout

[/SIZE]

From India, Kozhikode
mehtre
hello every body
i need ur suggestion and guidlines for "optimiztion of man machine ratio for india appparel iindustry compared with wester apparel industry"
1. what should be the methodology?
2.can i get a material /referance for this topic.if yes then where and how
pl help me out
thank you
Mehtre

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.