No Tags Found!

sayediqbel

Hi everyone

I appreciate Geetha, Malini and others for their initiatives and wish this episode of argument will enable all of us to enhance the excellence this site by submitting the authentic response promptly

From India, Mumbai
anil kaushik

Hi,
I fully agree with geetha views. Not simply said but presented with evidence. There are numerous mails like these. Sometimes it appears that respected members forget to make difference between what is to be serached, asked from consultants professionally and what is to be posted on citeHR. No forum can be taken as SANJEEVNI BOOTI for all problems.
Sometimes it becomes dangerous to apply in the organisation what is advised in forum.
What I request is to make this citeHR full of rich contents with practical and serious discussions on HR/ IR topics need to be handled by our friends while on Job.
regds
anil kaushik

From India, Delhi
azi_ahmad@hotmail.com

I could'nt agree more with Chandru and Geetha.
Expectations without INITIATIVE. You want anything on HR related issues,sales marketing etc, just take that initiative to search, on CHR.
When you first sign up, take the initiate to just read through as simple as the FAQ, the tab is just above.
Sadly, many a times, I personally come across 1 year old kid attitude 'screaming' at their 'mums' or 'dads' for their 'milk'!
I am grateful enough this site has given me the informations I needed, it has not failed to surprise me with its generous input.
Suffice to say, I have not come across any, which is more than generous and kind enough.
You want anything, you name it, all you have to do is SEARCH, it's that easy.
So, don't expect the seniors or the experts to shoulder your initiative.
Cheers!

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.