No Tags Found!

Bobba.Pavani
hi friends!!!! This is pavani working as a HR in private hospital, it was started in march 2010,i was joined as a HR in october 2011 .before i joined there are rules and regulations but employess won\'t follow the rules.Even though the management won\'t take any action on concerned employee.Every employee is having their own exceptions.So,i want to resign for the job because till now i didn\'t get job satisfaction.So, can you please give some suggestions what should i do in this situation.
From India, Guntur
kamesh333

Hi Pavani,
These type of challenges and processes will be there in most of the companies. If you look on the other side of the coin is that it is a golden opportunity for you to make yourself visible. Only the thing is you need to have patience.
These type intiatives should be taken with a right note. It should be like, sugar coated pills. Next time before clearing the increments you call for a meeting, communicate and initiate and simultaneously initiate all your actions.
Before all this I want a clarification from you is whether the management is serious on this or not. If they are not serious then don't burn your fingers, in that case you can try outside and shift. If they are serious about discipline and initiatives then initiate at the time of increments.
Regards - kamesh

From India, Hyderabad
Bobba.Pavani
hi kamesh
thanks for u r motivation.
See, for example if there is one department more than 4 members will control that department in this situation the employees don't know whom rule should be followed this is the problem arises from management side.the other side is even the i pass the circular with the sign of Managing Director they won't follow.they will directly go to M.D and discuss about their timings and they will come as usual then y to pass the circular?
Regards
B.Pavani.

From India, Guntur
Bobba.Pavani
hi kamesh
One of my superior supports me a lot and we also implemented some of the rules also,but some of the employees will come and give their resignations if they if they don't like the rules at this time management will tell don't be strict towards the employees. see here what is happening we are following the employees rules, and the employees are getting head strong. What i say is just take forward step and accept the resignations of employees then the other employees will be scared to give resignations.
Regards
B.Pavani

From India, Guntur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.