No Tags Found!

mymed
fake experience jumping 8 companies in 4 years

Hi Sir my name xx,

As a software engineer in java i moved 8 companies in just span of 4 years .

previously i have not reconized the problems if i dont like even small factors in company i simply used to stop job and move to other company.basically i used to save some 1 to 1.5 lakh and stopps going for job .after money over i used to search for new job by putting fake experience.

there are several factors for this first of all i had lot of proud and also i used to work also very fast but if i dont like anything ex: infrastructure or immediate boss i just used to earn some money after just leave that company without bothering relieving letter etc.

and also another factor i used to get job in just couple of interviews and i also no company done bg check for me even worked in big firms also.

but recently i joined in one Big firm they fired me after joining 20 days in bg check ...no salary from contract vendor so i am in very trouble.

But recently companies made very strict bg check so i thought to change my self and also now i am matured and understood that if we are not strict to company no positions will be given like teamlead ,some responsibilities even though i can handle in most innovative manner and frankly speaking i completely changed now.Now i want to work for company at least span of 4 years inorder to get career growth,to take more responsibilities as we get huge package etc.i can work very fast to implement task (i compared with others while working)so just need some company where i will be giving good PC configuraton,fast net speed,infrastructure,good boss(this i can manage now boss is my god) so what i need to do now pls pls help...

i really completely changed...

From India, Hyderabad
learningnovo

Hi,
I don't know what is your real experience but I had a client with a similar concern. I think the best way would be to come clean to the recruiter. At the same time, there is something called a smart resume and harmless diplomacy. Send me your resume and let me see... what can be worked for you. With some preparation, honesty and luck... I am sure things shall work out for you! Cheers...

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.