No Tags Found!

Piya Sharma
Hey hiii guys...

I have a queer hobby of knowing the meaning of the name of the person I meet, talk or befriend... I have so many friends maybe I would learn meanings of many Names and improve my IQ ;)
My name is PIYA which means Beloved or Darling or Close to heart...

What’s the meaning of your name???

From India, Amritsar
abhi16march

No price can become king without me..8)
no any god being wrship witot me...8)
no person can bcme winner withot me....:icon10:
no Groom can bcme real groom withot me:razz::razz::razz:.....I am ABhISHEK

From India, Pune
abhi16march

abv wat i stated abt my name..thats is also true abt my name...but simply ths is ...."TILAK'' everybody is doing before wrship the god ..before becoming the king ....
From India, Pune
np5247

'Nilesh' means 'the Blue God', and is one of the alternative names for Vishnu, "The Preserver." Later, the name was also used to refer to Shiva, "The Destroyer of Evil." The name is a combination (sandhi) of two words: Neel (Blue) and Ish (Lord or God).

From India, Pune
sharmask1
Shalu....means Dupatta or saree which a bride wears when she gets married... so no gal can imagine getting married in my absence.....
From India, Mumbai
manoj.bharti

Hi, Am Manoj... Manoj word is taken from Ramcharitmanas.. (Tulsi Krit Ramayana) where Manoj word is used for Kaamdev, The Lord of Love... :)
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.