vikramlamhe

Dear Friends, Pl see one more good one ppt. Regds,
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear friends.
No power point. That does not matter. It is called shadi berbadi. How far it is true? Many men and women are crossing their marriage age. Those who married by mistake are becoming DINKYs. Is our society going in right direction?
regards

From India, Delhi
vikramlamhe

Sorry again !
I rquest one of u to give me ur mail id. I will send the ppt to him/her. Then one should try to reload it. I m getting this message when i try to upload the pps
The Extension pps is not allowed

Regds,
Vikram

From India, Delhi
CHR

Hi vikramlamhe,
Just rename the file extension to .ppt instead of .pps
By default windows does not show the file extension of known file types - so you'll need to do the following.
-> Open windows explorer.
-> Go to Tools-folder options.
-> Click on the View tab.
-> Uncheck the option that reads "Hide file extension of known file types""
Now go back to your file and you'll see that the file extension is editable. Rename the file with a .ppt replacing .pps
Warm regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
karunadasp

hi Vikram Kindly try like this save ur pps file using save as option into a power point file poerpoint assin this as ppt file then upload in to the reply box looking forward the ppt file karunadasp
From Oman, Muscat
vikramlamhe

Dear Friends, At last I have uploaded the desired ppt on Marriage. Regds,
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip marriage_121.zip (164.4 KB, 214 views)

vikramlamhe

Dear Sundhya,
I am married & having a baby girl of 1.4yrs old named Parisha. I have ten commandments of happy marriage hanged on the wall in my room. From them ser no 8 i do not forget & my wife keeps on reminding that sr no 8.
Regds,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.