vishnu_2478
We have a non-poaching agreement with another company with whom we have a Joint Venture. Now our company wants to take some employees from the company with whom we have this agreement. My MD asked me to prepare a process, where we can take authorisation from the company with whom we have JV and recruit the employees of that company. Can anybody help me in this?
From France, Versailles
acchr

We need to understand the meaning of Anti Poaching first. Poaching means to approach somebody and offer job i.e your company can not approach the employee of other company and offer the job. This would term as Anti Poaching in the current context. However if employee of other company approaches your company and if your company is offering job to such candidate this can not be considered as Poaching Candidate from that company.
OR....You have to manipulate his recruitment not directly from such company wherein you have to create some vestibule arrangement. Hope this will work out. Give your feed back if it is ok with your management.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.