No Tags Found!

Gaurav8127
Hey its teh same thnig, there is no diffrence as such but if you go by words break up it may seems bit confusing.:-|
From India, Delhi
jamalahmed
Well! a good question. Every organization has its own designation path. Sometimes they define as HR ASSISTANT & sometimes it is called ASSISTANT HR. I agree with the NIKS comments about the question. Even I am working as a HR Assistant here and my JD is purely defined on HR ACTIVITIES & assisting my Supervisor. That is what I had in mind.
Regards
Jamal

From Pakistan, Karachi
ahmed734
the diffrence is not in designation it s all about howz an orgs define it structure. simply it depends ho company define its designations
From Pakistan, Lahore
gmdave84@gmail.com

Dear Nikusingh, Thanks a lot for your guidance. Just to clear one more time. HR Executive - Junior Executive Human Resources - Senior Please confirm this. Thank you.
From India, Mumbai
prashant.srivatsa

Hi Asha,
Looking at your reply, I instantly recollected a quote which says, "Whenever you feel like criticizing any one...just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Similarly, what Dilshad asked was a seemingly simple question. The answer should have been "there's no difference whatsoever".
Asha, nobody is forcing you to answer/ post comments to any thread. So please learn to give respect to people who are either new to this forum or who are new to this function. And moreover, you need not exaggerate so much using exclamations like "God" etc...I don't think that was required over there. You went bit overboard I guess :)
Feel free to revert incase you want to give any justification.
And by the way; thanks for reading this ;)
Regards,
Prashant

From India, Bangalore
vinodkg
I think there is not much difference. It is different method of expression of the same thing.
From India, Kollam
uma manorama
Dear Dilshad,

I agree with Mr. Ahmed. The difference is not in designation it's all about how an organisation defines it structure. Simply it depends how company defines its designations.

Depending on the size & structure of an organisation, let us take it as where an organisation has small teams & executives or managers carrying different functions may designate them as Executive-HR, Executive-Accounts, Manager-HR, Manager-Finance etc.....Similarly, based on the size & structure of organisation having individual departments & large no. of teams for each function may designate their teams like HR-Manager, HR-executive, Finance-Manager, Finance-executive etc.....base on level of hierarchy.

Hope the above may also clarify someone's question about adding suffix Junior / Senior as below:

HR Executive - Junior
Executive Human Resources - Senior

To say finally, the desgination is more appropriate & professional when said with "ROLE with function or department". That is to say Executive-HR, Manager-HR etc.

Thanks
Uma

From India, Hyderabad
Ash Mathew

Dear Prashant,

If you want no critisicm...

DO nothing, say nothing and be nothing..

u must have read that also??? Good!

Sometimes that learning comes with a blunt statement.

Please understand - some times its a harsh statement that is required to make the person understand and undo his way of thinking.

I dont want to justify what I said.. whether its right or wrong its left for the reader to interpret. And definitely - I dont want to justify my comments with you. Why would I give u a chance do defend urself again ;-) . U felt it was harsh - but it was not meant to insult him.

Dilshad requires some logical thinking. He also defended himself in the posts saying his senior made that statement. So what say abt this?

And yes I feel bad abt it -"God!!!" Why did he just ask without thinking. Ask, there is nothing wrong. But ask the right question. Do u know that many ppl ask just for the sake of asking?

U can pat someone who is learning...but sometimes u need to pat hard if he is sleeping while thinking.

And abt the "so called exaggeration", let me tell u..that was a much short message afetr I really typed out what I wanted to say. :neutral:
And after all I called God... is that bad honey ;-) chill... U seem to have overly understood..when there was not much pain required to interpret that!

And the part that made me laugh at u was - u r suggesting me to answer the way u want? "The answer should have been "there's no difference whatsoever".

Please - breathe some life! He is not a kid anymore... he has to see a lot of serious issues. Dont break his thinking process..dont spoon feed.

From India, Madras
Ash Mathew

Well said Vijay... Sometimes it takes a lot of pain and time to explain that this question needs more thinking b4 asking. Which would have ultimately led to "no asking"
From India, Madras
tajsateesh

Hey Everyone...I think this is getting to become a serious out-of-topic debate.
If Dilshad has got it right, shall we look @ others who too deserve some attention?
Kya Dilshad bhai....did you get the inputs you wanted? Be fair to others too.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.