No Tags Found!

ankvish
Hi everyone,
I am MBA in HR from IPEC affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University. I scored 68% and trying to grab a good opportunity in corporate sector, but i found it very difficult, plz help me out in shaping my career in HR, I am also attaching my resume with this post please go through my resume also.
Thankyou,
Vishakha Tyagi

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc V resume.doc (47.5 KB, 19 views)

nitish shah
Try to know the difficulties of employees and try to know that r they enjoying their work or not?
if they dont like their work/job than try to find the reason and solve them by motivating them, giving them training of their particular job and find the way so that the job of them become easy....discuss with your employees abt the environment....like lighting, air circulation, internal co-operation, and relation between magnt and employees...........etc try to satisfy them and make the environment coll and friendly,,, so that they cant feel bad or boring....hope u understand what i m saying to u.....by the way i m a student of ty b.com and major subject is HR thats why i m here.....

From India, Daund
sarkaghat
Hi Dear Anjana arrange the some activity Like Get together,events ,EOM,EOY ,(Employees of Month ans employees of years ), games etc. Regards
From India, Pune
satyakumari.patri

Hi ,
As the Team Size is less you can plan & lot many things to engage people and make them feel HR Presence. I had few points below pls check
  1. Try to send Good Morning Email with good message every day
  2. Send Emails to on Employees Birthday, Weddingday or any special recognition .
  3. Try to celebrte employee birthday bash with cake cutting & present a greeting card with all team sings
  4. Try to plan montly out lunch programs
  5. On stardays 1 hour organize some Games & Quizs Team Building games to make them realaxed
Thanks,
Satya

From India, Hyderabad
mukundan thottekkat

dear anjana,
one in a year arrange get-together party. arrange picnic, arrange annul day function of your company sothat every member of your employees and their family members can participate this function. and also arrange some performance awards to employees.
with regards/tm

From India, Ahmadabad
parinaitwe
Dear all,
I greatly appreciate all your comments. I relate with Anjana's situation; I am also working at creating a HR presence in an Organisation of 20 employees where there has not been an HR dept. All you ideas are great, its a great learning experience for me.
Regards,
Patience A

From Uganda
amrender

Dear Anjana,
I would suggest you to be careful while u r seting ur employes at-ease b,coz it act as a two sided sward. U r well aware of the situation in ur office hence I would advice u to designe some employee engagement activity getting envolved with employee around is very imp. u should know what and hoe do they think and behave understand them and ask for suggestions then plan something.Take the suggestion in writing and take final voting. This way you will motivate & Engage them.
Regards,
Amrender

From India, New Delhi
forpoojasaxena@gmail.com
Hi,

I have also worked in a office which had less employees. What you can do is try to make the environment amicable so that people feel free to approach you in case of any problem. But try to be a professional don't try to be friends with everyone because it is not possible & most impontantly they may take you granted when you implement some policies & rules.

You have to act as a bridge blw employees & employer.As your co is small often try to take a round of your surrondings to check discipline.With this you will come to know about the working environment of the company.Other Hr stuff which you can do is keep any eye on late comings, check attendence daily,try to make policies which make your office enviroment more disciplined.Keep any on performance of people make preformance assessment format. You can also arrange bithdays of your employees & on other special days like diwali you can either arrange a gift pack or lunch for everyone from your co side or you can arrange for a picnic.

If possible also try to arrange some traning program for employess which enchance their skills.

Your asked about your rights, your duties are ur rights.

Pooja

From India, Delhi
Subha Bandyopadhyay
Dear Anjana,
You are a lucky professional in the HR field who has got a chance to setup a new department at the very beginning of career. Treat this as an opportunity dear. My suggestion is , at the outset try to be familier with all the employees of your organisation and tell them that you are there to take care of their office related problems. Gradually start small events like arranging birthday parties for employees ( with small budget), sending flower bouquets, sending e-cards etc. As much as you mix with the employees, you will come to know their problems, motivation parameters etc.
Dont worry, your staff members will automatically come to know about your existence, just be receptive, be a good listner and accomodative.

From India, Calcutta
ravichaubal
Dear Anjana,
I think you should organise a one day Picnic with your employees, if possible with family. It can be either Company sponsor or sharing by employees. It will be good to know each other out of the routine office premises. You can organise some games etc.
I am sure this will be memorable one.
Best of Luck
Ravindra
Paradise Management Services

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.