No Tags Found!

mandar.bk
Hi,
I asume her residence is near a corporate area, i would like to suggest to open a TW or Car servicing gallery in tieup with a brand preferably leading car brand(company name not mentioned specifically but you are smart enough to gruess!). Thats right!. 1800 sqft is a big enough garrage to start business. She will be benifitted with rent from the property as well as share in profit if it is a company leased garrage. It will increase her social interaction and will reap money too.
I would also request to mention city name as it will help suggestors to direct their views.

From India
Ash Mathew

The response is simply amazing. I really thank each and everyone who have spared their time to respond.
Ranjith, Roopal, Shabz, Ram, Ramnag, Sreeramca, Sonuchav, arti09, Sai Nandan, Krish.upen, Saurabh, Vansan (Dear thanks a lot for the message - well my riends house is just one of teh five (5) houses in the entire locality - this place is teh heart of Coimbatore: DB Road) , Banetbi (Thanks! I was first scared whethera game station would be okay - you convinced me), Viky (that was really helpful - a checklist), SImmy (thats an excellent project you are working on .... truly innovative), Amrutha.L.Jathanna, Sarfaraz, Vrishali, Sharad Shah (I shall forward your contact details to her), Rafi, Vimalraj, Vishnu, Mouli, Arpita, Vadimts (that was a vey different idea - thanks), Boopy & Mandar.bk (Excellent!!! This will be a great idea).
Thanks everyone - feels so good to be a part of this cite and to stay connected with all of you!

From India, Madras
ruk_eee35
Hi Mathew!
Try and analyze what she is interested in! Only then she will put her heart & soul into it...
What i can think of right now in the place you have mentioned is a Library.... which has books,newspaper, magazines of all kinds and for all ages.
regards
Rukku

From India, Bangalore
ASGOKHALE
hi ash,
what about a small event management company who organises small time parties like bday parties etc. or maybe a kitchen facility service either for everyday/(dabbas) or for only parties etc.
or the best option would be yoga/art and craft school or karate or dancing... some activity which will attract the attention of all small children
regards
avvanti

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.