No Tags Found!

rameshrangachari

Dear all I came across on such presentation on Blue ocean strategy. Hope the same is useful and please enjoy downloading the same Ramesh
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt blue-ocean-strategy2417.ppt (266.5 KB, 145 views)

Manojksharma
dear sir,
your serious concerns are appreciated...i have seen many contributions of yours in past, for this site...but never such hard words...anyhow thanks for sharing the knowledge............as always---

From India, Jodhpur
pbs1414

Dear Octavious,
If the members are downloading your posting this means that they are indirectly appreciating your caliber and your intelligence, and automatically showing gratitude by doing so. but it really hurt the trust of the members. Members on citehr are always curious about your positing. It does not means that you put so hard words on the board. Being a super moderator member on citehr you should be more humble like PBS kumar , Peer M & many more. Always keep in mind big names and big powers comes with more responsibilities.
Thanks and all best in future.

From India, Solon
ankitchaturvedi

Dear All,
First of all i would like to appreciate Mr. Octavious for his contribution and his concern for all the Citehr members.....
Also, i am adding a contribution to Mr. Octavious's posts regarding Blue Ocean Strategy.....
Regards
Ankit

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Blue Ocean Strategy.pdf (2.64 MB, 163 views)

benj7g
Hi...i am one of those that ur comments have been directed on...i have downloaded alot but have not stop much to thank you and others that have freely given...
But it is not for the reasons u have stated although u are partly right....Basically my laptop, processing speed and time on line doesnt allow me to stay long after the days work before i start dosing off to sleep.....but i rest assured i appreciate the sharing of materials and the good intentions behind it....im of a similar frame of mind and intention to share and upload wat i have....just that u have to allow for some time as i find my way around and adjust.... and just to add furthur.....beyond HRM is the principle of give and share without expecting much in return....i know we are in a business world which preaches competitiveness ...but look at the global financial crises and its Capitalism based on competittion and greed....where has it reached...and the negative impacts spiralling across the world at this moment.....even the EU Nations are meeting and talking about overhauling the system....they use the phrase "immoral Capitalism" ...so wat you are doing is pure...even if a few of us appreciate ur actions ....usually it is the few and not the many that will save the world...keep the faith bro....

From Fiji
shxypa
many things which we use in our day to day like are not recogniced as STRATEGY .we follow them "BLUE OCCEAN STRATEGY" could be said as low risk strategy indeed on of those day to day strategy of comman man (not to fight ......for each silly thing) really it is a great tool in corparate level thanks for sharing and also manking other to react on it

bigmem
Hi Octavious,
You should not be so sensitive about people downloading without rating or showing appreciation.
It seems that you're biased towards having a dominant personality yet with a sense of urgency. Such types usually seek to have the credit for a job done.
If you're a part of a team (which I doubt it), may God help the team you're working with .
Regards,
Bigmem

From United States, Fremont
Ishrat Ali
Dear Sir,
we agree with your views as presenter always felt that someone shall criticise/appraise the work.
The quality of presentation depends on delivery & noone can imitate the essence of work, unless he has worked on it.
Regards
Ishrat

From India, Nagpur
arunbhaskaran
Hi,
cant open the ppt.
Regards
Arun
For various links to my posts, kindly visit the links provide herein below
Major HR Links
[/quote]

From India, Mumbai
arun29478

Dear Octavious,
I can understand the feeling one would have when people read through your post, download the article and not even share a comment. But then, will it be right on the part of the author to make strong statements without thinking about what the reader would feel?
Isn't writing strong words as unsporty as not sharing comments? Though i know that everyone has his own way of dealing with issues, but as a reader of your post, never felt that the intention of your post was to help but rather to insult. Giving without expecting anything in return is what makes the giving act meaningful. Else its a business...
My intention with this post is not to hurt your feelings or that of anyone else in this forum, but my perception of this forum is where people come together and learn by sharing...Correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks for the post anyway.
Regards,
Arun

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.