No Tags Found!

pishuken
cool down octavious.....you know what i dont think except me anybody else would bother to read your literary genius....stop it dude....i am here to pick up my knowledge....not stoop to your level and indulge in mud slinging.
i rest my case. Seriously you need to cool down. if you need any help, let me know octavious!

pishuken
one more thing, if you want to call me a pug, have the guts to tell me that on my face.....people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones...it is beyond my dignity to even interact with someone of your mentality....take care octavious.

rajeshwaryadav
Hi...just want to share this with you...you are doing a great job but i might be wrong but would request you to kindly stop using those words in the public forum. We all learn and grow by experiences and knowledge grows by sharing and shrink if kept within.
YOu are doing great thing but stop using those words.
Regards,
Rajeshwar Y.

From India
sureshacu
hi OCTAVIOUS!
Like liz said it not possible to write thanks you notes every time we share/use the knowlegde.
some people do it every time they read it though silently like me. GRATITUDE &THNKS.
Keep up the good work.
all of us though who say silent prayers: God Bless you & keep sharing whatever is good about you.
thats life.
Thank you from core of my heart for sharing the wisdom & knowledge.

From India, New Delhi
mohanalakshmi.selvaraj
Dear sir,
I couldn't download the article.
But I feel from your message that the words used was so harsh, that may hurt the readers.
Moreover sir, I want to say that the hr person should be self motivated and should derive energy from themselves by their achievements.
And always negative marketing will not help for the long-run.
We the budding managers are learning from u. so i request u to avoid these statements.
Regards,
mona

From India, Madras
pbskumar2006

Dear Friend,Very Very useful for every one. Keep posting such ppt and articles .Regards,PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Anand Swaroop
Sir,
I am posting one article - Jannat Kahaan ??? ... Jannat Yahaaan!!! in motivation section
Do appreciate your sharings - people will dowload what ever is posted on the site - it is for sharing - we need not woryy about the same.
But your pps was very good.
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
dgshah

Thank you for wonderful sharing.
We can not stop sharing of good things even if it is not acknowledged by our own communities (HR - people). Ofcourse this is very sad part but presume they (all downloaders are engulfed in such an interesting things that they all forget their basic skill of acknowledging and appreciating the good...)
Any way thank you once again and please keep on sharing and spreading the good.
Divyang

From India, Vadodara
arjun_5575
morning hr’s, citehr is not for debating or to justify what is right nor wrong, it is just to share and gather information like a win win situation. :-x:-x:-x
From India, Madras
rameshrangachari

DearOCTAVIOUS,
First of all kudos on taking effort to reach such good presentations. I presume not all are good at surfing the net! You are doing a great service to our HR community by reaching such documents, presentations and materials.One needs to have great patience and mind to do the same. However, it may not be proper to group all as downloaders to be thankless, they do recogonise theeffort hence they are part of this portal comminity. Any ways on behalf of all those who have been just taking advantage of your good efforts, I thank you for the great interest you are taking to reach HR to all of them.
Ramesh

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.