No Tags Found!

jyotigupta_18@rediffmail.com

Dear Rafiq,
I will state the same thing that what ever situations you had, just be honest & dnt try to over justify (just let it be what it is). But, the important thing is the Way you put it across:
- Be positive & proud that you have stood beside your family in times of need.
- Emphasis the Importance of Family & work- life balance (every one of us have our own personal lives which v cnt ignore !!!),
- You had undergone 2 Certification courses which shows that u wanted to keep updated urself, even in such difficult phase,
- Be prepare for all ur Technical expertise & knowledge to show them.
- You must be aware of the latest happenings in your field, in & around country, market, etc...
- Keep ready & carry you Father's health certis as well.
Regards
JYOTI

From Japan
arunmjadhav

Most of the Hr people will feel it like a cinema story.............dont get it wrong but its a fact......now here your main ability will show how you get through from such kind of interview my suggestion is
Tell the interviewer to ignore the gap for few minutes and ask the questions if I failed to answer then whatever jugment you want to put is acceptable to me. But I answered questions as per your expections then you tell me can this gap become hurdle for me for getting this job.
Its tough but challenging....................if you are good enough you will difinately win and HR will definately ignore it.
So geeting through the interview is not only on GAP ok..........If your answers are satisfied they will ignore if not they will not ignore it.
Arun J.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.