No Tags Found!

1a7d6d0e2a6001f14aecf7c80
Dear friends,

I am from Australia and recently joined CiteHR.com

I found a request on this site (for all) from somebody without a name or company name, without any address asking for people to submit their resume (CV) to them as this no name, no information, no whereabouts company was going to start a placement agency.

I felt very strange. usually in western world this can't happen until person/company is registered and provide a proper professional service to jobseekers.

I did write in their site and did raise a question. few people supported this theory too but no reaction or reply from this no name, no address company.

whatever happen in few countries as standard or servicewise but my bigger thought is on the professionalism and action of this website CiteHR.com that how could this company allow this type of things to happen. Is this accetapble??? and here comes my question... I FEEL LIKE WITHDRAWING MY MEMBERSHIP AND NAME FROM THE LIST. QUESTION IS TO YOU....SHOULD I OR NOT...

please assist as I dont know much about CiteHR.com and their services....

From Australia, Blacktown
sarita_thakur12345

i would suggest do not withdraw your name
as its a very useful cite there are lot off things to learn
law updates and we learn so much from here secondly its up to you you replied for sumone post or not
bye

From India, Panipat
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Sir
I am submitting herewith the link to the thread referred by Mr. Deepak (1a7d6d0e2a6001f14aecf7c80) :
<link no longer exists - removed>
In fact, Mr. Deepak has posted his views on this thread and I too have responded, as quoted below :
https://www.citehr.com/203578-requir...tml#post921466
There are a few such threads, soliciting CV's from members. I have "reported" certain threads too.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Thank you all for the messages.
Yes, you are all right.
My sincere request to all bloggers is not to respond such posts giving your private email ID or phone numbers. Use the CiteHr Private Messaging facility to probe the validity of the originators' claims.
Email IDs and phone numbers place here can be used by any for unlawful activities.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
K C S Kutty

Dear Mr Deepak,

Appreciate your concern. I am sorry to say that you yourself do not have a name and location or you also not bothered to mention your name at the end of the post except in a subsequent reply.

After seeing the thread mentioned by Mr Raj Kumar, I asked questions to two threads, "need for legal candidates for legal firm in Chennai by Adhivarahan" and "Require yr resume by A2Z services" which did not have details of the firms or their background. To my reply A2Z services have not yet responded. Adhivarahan sent an attachment mentioning about his firm only after my questions and he mentioned that is is a general practice now to search through net. He appreciated me for forewarning members but advised me not to jump to conclusions. He has not remembered that Cyber crimes are also committed through net.

It is for the members to decide whether to respond or not. Now a days, we get lots of e-e-mails, SMS, phone calls saying that we won lotteries, lucky draws and asking for personal details. Inspite of warning by police several times, people respond and end up in losing money.

From India, Madras
Dear and Respected Mr. Kutty,
Regarding my name or location, Firstly, I would like to mention that putting name or location wouldn't have been a problem at all except I am very new to this site and I didn't know how to do it (i.e., putting proper profile name, location etc) and it created itself (though I have requested CiteHR officials to help me about how to change the name).
Now, about my name, I am Deepak and I am from Australia. I also assumed that this site does give some information about member.
And at last, one more point, I don't see how does that make a difference to the thread (or inquisition) if I do or don't mention my name or location for some important question?
regards
Deepak
ps: May be it seems like that I don't know much about this site and I do have to spend lots of time on this.

Mr. Kutty, In my post (thread) I do have mentioned right in the begining that I am from Australia. regards Deepak
Dear Simhan, my name is Deepak and I am from Australia (locationwise). I believe that you might have got the thread name by now for your reference and as in reply to your message. best regards Deepak
K C S Kutty

Dear Mr Deepak,

Thank you for your prompt and positive response.
First of all your name 1a7d ......... cannot be a name. It is easier to use the word Deepak instead of so many alpha-numericals. Are you comfortable with such an identity? Your name is the most sweet word for your ears. It is your identity. You are an individual. A Different individual.

Secondly members have a location and it is displayed on the top of the thread or reply itself. Simhan from UK Rajkumar from Delhi me from Chennai. All have address. You mentioned your location in the message only. Many members give their full address at the bottom of the message.

Thirdly, you write about replying to threads without proper address and credentials. Before talking about others, we should have one. Isn't ?

Fourthy, I agree with you are new to citehr. One day we all were new. (All mother in laws were daughter in law one day!!!)

Fifthly, name and location is not important. I fully agree with you. But the issue raised by you is threads without proper addresses or introduction. I believe in practice before preach.

I had raised this issue because before you wrote, I had taken initiative against such threads.

You may register with your own name. I am sure you will be able to contribute a lot for the benefit of thousands of members.

With regards and best wishes,

K C S Kutty

From India, Madras
Dear Mr. K C S Kutty
Now I really appreciate you humble message. Thank you for you beautiful, touching gesture.
I am writing this message in sort of a hurry but do want to write so many things including a wish for your friendship.
One more interesting thing I found out that if you or any one click's any of the resume' attachment (in the links sent to the replacement agency) anybody can find all the detail (including full address, contact No, age etc) from their resume` (I read one resume's of lady name Deepa) and all information was there and I guess its very risky. if some one with the wrong intention can use the detail to their own purpose. IMAGINE THEIR DETAIL GETS TO PEOPLE FROM NIGERIA who are spreading so many scams.
rest later on.
thanks once again.
regards.
Deepak

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.