No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, The Company sent me abroad to a client place & keeps extending the tenure quarterly. On 31 March I resigned but the company didn't inform me about further extension. I've completed my tenure till June & also provided mail communication to my company for reference. The company gave me a formal reliving letter also. But when I asked for FNF they provided me with a calculation in which the recovery amount was mentioned which was paid to me as per diem for expenses abroad.

The immediate employer & company's client tried to give me an offer but I denied it. Now my company has shown me negative feedback given by the company's client after the handover exit time & not considering + the feedback given by my immediate employer where I was deputed abroad. I haven't breached any policy but claiming that I've breached it & I've to pay the amount.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.