rimasharma12
Hi, could one explain me in detail about PF and ESI.My email is rimasharma12@hotmail.com Thanks, Reema Sharma
From India, New Delhi
kaush22
I would like to know where can i find online details of my P.F. ?
www.epfindia.com is a good site but i did not find any access to details of my P.F. account. I would appreciate if you could provide me with the same.
thanks,
Kaushal

L.Kumar

Dear Sender
PF is statutory deduction made from employees on the basic pay.
The details of PF and its applicability etc. are available on the web site or easily you can refer the PF book available at any bookshop.
ESI is also a statutory deduction to be made from employees, where there is no medical facility is available . ESI applicability will vary from rganisation to organisation and you can refer the relevant book, which is available from book shop.
With regards
L.Kumar

From India, Madras
ASHUTOSH C

Dear All, Pl find attached herewith a ppt on PF & ESI. I hope it will provide some information related to your query. Regards, Ashutosh Chaturvedi
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt esic_1948_189.ppt (65.5 KB, 338 views)
File Type: ppt epf___mp_act__1952_264.ppt (72.5 KB, 413 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.