hr-experts
Hello Archana,

For to clear-up such types of hurdles permanently we recommenda you Hard Core HR Work Force Mgmt. Software which will take care of all the organisation HR activities by implementing will definately increase not only the performance of the work force but also will help in incresing the efficiency as well as the growth of the organisation .The price of the Software which is designed are affordable & attractive .

Unlike other HR products in the market HR Align permits seamlessly

integrate Workforce management with the best in class HR practices to

unleash the hidden potential and latent talent of your human capital. A lot

of effort has gone in to make this software process friendly by linking People,Strategy and Performance in an organized and efficient manner. It improves performance and accountability, by providing a matrix of critical tools; workflow and information that helps companies drive business results from your HR-activities.

Many more new concepts are coming-up which will reinforce all the core areas in an organisation in large such as ;

1. HR Score Card

2. Succession Planning

3. OHEI Health survey

4. CRM

5. KMS

They will be reached at 09967200517/9892022091 .

Contact Person - Vaibhav Dongare

- Taran Bhatia

Regards,

HR Experts

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf e_brochure_hr_align_543.pdf (88.7 KB, 31 views)

vinaykumar07

Hi
In addition to all this i had seen and expereinced last 3+ yrs of my career when employees are about to leave they become silent and and not mingle with others, lose the initiative behaviour and start working very hard and give results which are not imaginable because they used to take leaves frequently - they maintained thier performance high and everyone thinks he is doing good but one day he will be sending a 2 line resignation mail... I too did the same thing when i was working with my first company.
Rgrds
Vinay

From India, Hyderabad
kusum

hi,
1. Taking unsolicited leaves and then arguing about the policies of the company.
2. Spreading negativity and thus upsetting the applecart.
3. Stops taking assignments volunatarily and discourages others to do so.
4. Feigns overwork while actually delaying projects for no apparent reasons.
5. Putting in unreasonable demands like trying to manipulate rules and regulations with emotions and thus getting confused and confusing others.
6. Suddenly develops dementia about everything in the work area.
7. 'Oliver asks for more', syndrome.
8. Frequent disappearnce from seat.
9. Boss bashing, Company bashing, colleague bashing.
10. Becomes reactive in language and approach.
Some may be repitittive, but this is what came to my experience for a long time in my work area.
DK

From India, Mangaluru
archnahr

Hi Kusum, Thanks for your valuable inputs. I must say, we can surely learn all these from our experiences. Very true indeed, all the points make sense. Thanks again, Cheers Archna
From India, Delhi
shyamali

Hi!
A trend that I have observed is that the employees tend to leave after a certain duration of stay. They also tend to wait for receiving the statutory bonus.
1 Month
3 Months
6 Months
1 Year
2 Years
3 Years
5 Years
Regards,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
Geeti
Hi All,
This is a truely eye opening discussion & true indicators. Though offlate I feel that I am doing the same have negativity towards the organisation & obviously lately took the step of resigning but after discussion's inhouse did not proceed.
Well in addition to this I wanted to know is it nessary for an HR to be fully satisfied with his Organisation...?
Hi archna,
This was indeed a gr8 topic.. looking forward to meet you & talk to you..
Warm Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
jsbisht_26

Dear All One more to share, sometimes it so happens that star performer become isolated then smell something is cooking. Regards Jaspal
From India, Delhi
archnahr

Hi, Thanks, all of you for providing more inputs to my thoughts. Hi Geeti, Thank you, and I’m also looking forward to meet you. Thanks & Regards Archna
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.