rahumanniceboy
thanks of the information ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and one more doubt
13.61% is administration charges to get the person who getting basic salary more than 6500?
plz can u explain it, what are main forms in PF
regards
RAHUMAN

From India, Bangalore
kichasince1986
13.61% is not the administrative charges.

Administrative charge is 1.10%

There is something called EDLI (Employee deposit linked insurance)

EDLI This is an insurance scheme to provide life insurance benefits to the employees of the establishments covered by the EPF & MP Act, 1952

1. On the death of an employment while in service a lump sum insurance amount is payable to his nominee or family members.

2. The insurance amount is equal to the average balance in the account of the deceased employee in the Provident Fund during a period of 12 months immediately preceding his death. In case the average balance exceeds Rs.50,000/- the insurance amount payable is Rs. 50,000/- plus 40% of the amount in excess of Rs. 50,000/- subject to a ceiling of Rs. 1,00,000/-. As per the 18th june, 2010 amendment

So for this EDLI Employer will contribute 0.5% on Basic + D.A and its administrative charge is 0.01 % on Basic + D.A

So

EPF (employer contribution) - 12%

Administrative charge for EPF - 1.10%

EDLI - 0.5%

Administrative charge on EDLI - 0.01%

TOTAL - 13.61%

And if you add employee’s contribution of 12 % it will be 25.61%

Contribution for Administrative charge will be from employer side

dont confuse with 6500 that is the ceiling, if you are getting more than 6500 as your basic and DA you can contribute 780 i.e 12 % of 6500 which is the minimum amount or you can contribute 12% on what you get (Basic + D.A)

For forms I have attached the file which i have taken from citehr check it.

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls LABOUR LAW CHECK LIST.xls (196.5 KB, 148 views)

rahumanniceboy
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttt
this is so much of information u give me, and its detailed.
ok now u can explain employer and employee contribution, i knw the different in term but in legally and PF based contribution can u plz explain

From India, Bangalore
ANAND SIVAKUMAR

DEAR
for better clarity, pls find appended details for your records regarding PF calculation;
PF employee contribution - 12%
EPF employer contribution - 8.33% (restricated to Rs.541/- remaining amount will be posted to PF employee contribution
EPF employer contribution - 3.67% = over employer contribution comes to 12%
ADMN CHARGES = 1.10%
ADMN EDLI = 0.01%
EDLI = 0.5%
Hope this clarifies.
Regards,
ASK

From India, Madras
rithina.valsu
Employer's contribution is 12%
As others have mentioned there is a break up in employer's contribution.
y the amount is coming less is cos they would have calculated on the minimum limit of basic salary ie 6500/-

From India, Coimbatore
dodul517@yahoo.com
I think ,we can make sence that PF is the mitual understanding financial plan of which are strickly followed by the employer .
From Bangladesh
kichasince1986
Employee will contribute 12 %
Employer will contribute 12 % (i.e 8.33%+3.67% = 12%)
In this employer contribution of 12%, 3.67% will go to EPF
8.33% will go to FPF that is family pension fund which is limited to 541 (i.e 8.33% of 6500) balance amount will be taken to EPF
I think now you are clear about employer and employee contribution for EPF
Now come to administrative and EDLI charges
Administrative charge is 1.10% for EPF will be contributed by the employer
EDLI is 0.5% will be contributed by the employer
Administrative charge for EDLI is 0.01% will be contributed by the employer
just check the attached file.

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls epf_105.xls (13.5 KB, 115 views)

bhuthesh
dear sir, can i get pf withdrawal form? i was worked in delhi based company called lilliput kidswear ltd for 27 months from 25.05.2007 to 31.08.2009 Regards Bhuthesh
From India, Bangalore
Krishna Kumar Pandey

Dear Bhutesh,
Follow the below link for your need. Also there are some other important forms whereby it can be downloaded
Download All Provident Fund(PF/EPFO) Forms here | Provident Fund Forms
Regards
Krishna Kumar Pandey

From India, Mumbai
D_InSoMiNaC
I think "kichasince1986" has clearly mentioned the actual employer’s contribution to the PF A/C of an employee. Thanks for the clarification "kichasince1986".
From India, Kota
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.