santoshvegi
Hi all,
I am working in a reputed bank in operations department. But i am not interested in this.
Basing on previous experience i got a job but they are asking me to join immediately.
As present bank agreement i need to give 30 days notice period. I am thinking to quit the present job without any as dont required any exp. certification.
Please tell me any legal problems will be there as i quit the job with any notice.
Kindly help me

From India, Visakhapatnam
amit_kanase83@yahoo.com
Swata,
i think u clarify all the doubt.Their might be no other responsibility apart from these responsibility.HR Executive work on shop floor and his first job is customer satisfaction and customers are our employee.:idea:

From India, Pune
lalitsingh05
Hi,
I am an HRD In-charge in a Garments manufaturing Factory, working from Dec,2005.
An Accountant, working in my factory is taking followup for any work related to HR Dept. and every time he desturb me, because my boss has said to him to do the same. I want to now that if the accountant deeds is alright or he want to overtake me.If an accountant can be the boss of an HRD In-charge or the both has the same position according to Organization Structure. Pls help me.
Regards
lalit

From India, Thana
Sahikrish
HI shweta,I am sahithya. i ve joined as HR Executive. Kindly help in some recruting methodologies and wat r the best practices of a HR Executive
From India, Madras
Sahikrish
hi,
Actually u can be both but u need to clarify which is ur core area.
Ask your superiors that in which line u wil have to work and try to do accordingly.
But initially when u start working in all the areas u will understand and get a chance to learn everything but later on analyse in which stream is ur presence is very important.

From India, Madras
paramita
HI,
Here many person have given their valuable opinion regarding the role of HR Executive...but I want to mention one more role of HR Executive which is the most important part of the role of Hr Executive, i.e Employee Realation & Industrial Realation.
In case of Payroll, you should be very much aware about the Leave & Attendance also...Because for preparation of salary, at first you have to manage the Leave & Attendance perfectly....in that case you can go for the Attendance(Bio-metric) Software & Payroll Software....as you have told that it's a very small concern...so that you can go for the local vendors who can provide you this package ina very cheaper rate... actually it'll make your job much more easier & perfect.

pooja_22
Dear Shweta,
Hi! I am Pooja Nayak.I am a fresher.After completing my MBA i have just joined a construction company as a management trainee-HR.
My query is that :
I have been asked to design a service card/service report for employees.A service card includes all detailed description of employees from DOJ to separation.My organisation wants me to include all details of employees except leave records.All inputs such as any assets given to him by the company,loans,his medical history,promotions/demotions,special achievements/adverse records,performance aprraisals etc.
Can you please help me with the format.You can also mail me on [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cG9vamFuYXlhay4yMkBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG].
Waiting for your response.
Regards,
Pooja.

From India, Mumbai
ppr
Please do not put any negative label to the job you are doing as clerical. What ever job you are doing, do it excellently even if it is sweeping. And you will learn the intrcacies quickly wherein you will be respected for same.
Best of luck. Regards
PPR

rajesh_karlapudi
Hi
Shweta
iam very thankful tou
u did very good job
actually iam very new to this site
by seeing ur posts iam feeling that its really helpful
anyway nice to meet u on this site
this is rajesh working as hr oficer in construction firm(Providing consulting and Supervision Services)
I want to know the growth of the HR
iam feeling very happy here and getting Job satisfaction,but iam getting depression when i thinks about the salary
with 1yr Exp how we will grow
iam very frank that i want to earn more money as well as good knowledge
Please help me for that
if u dont mind please send some information to my ID

Thanks&Regards
Rajesh

From India, Hyderabad
rajesh_karlapudi
being a HR Proffecional we have to maintain different tasks with coordination means we have to take some support from Admin.
Suppose in an Organisation all furniture issues and for getting new things
first we have to take approval from management
then we have to in form to Admin to arrange that
they are the persons directly in volving the tasks
all office boys also tacecares by Admin
i think its clear
if u need any information mail me

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.