No Tags Found!

kamesh_sonawane
Rrespected to all please give some details guidline about hypothesis of my mba hr policies synopsys. sonawane
From India, Nasik
adityanayyar
Dear friend,

My suggestion to you is something that I have done myself and succeeded.

Seek a meeting with your boss, clearly saying that you need to discuss a few things on personal front. Do not push for the meeting and eventually you'll get it, its impossible to ignore a person whom you see everyday in office, so he'll give you the time.

In the meeting, begin with setting the agenda, very politely saying that, "there are a couple of things that i wanted to share with you regarding myself"...say that I have a problem, that I am a very sensitive person and if emotionally hurt, it starts reflecting in my behavior and work...and some other talk like this...I hope you are getting the drift...then tell him, it hurt me real bad when he passed a comment on your face, saying it in a manner which is not accusing. Say that, i am sure when you said (repeat exactly what ever he had said), i am sure it was a unintentional joke but it still hurt me and i got upset. I am working on this flaw of mine (being so sensitive), but in the meantime may I request you not to say these things even in a light manner, specially in front of others as it hurts...or something on these lines. Remember, all this conversation should be very polite and you will have to talk as if you are sharing a weakness of yours and asking for his support to overcome it.

I don't think you'll have too many problems after that, just understand the flow and tone of the conversation you need to have and you'll be able to pull it off...

I hope it works out for you....all the best !!!

Regards

Aditya

From India, Delhi
ashabalasubramaniam
Hi !
I hope the suggestion, given by Aditya will resolve your problem. It sounds very professional, you can opt for that.

Otherwise, you can go through my views.

Even though your head sounds unprofessional or rude, you prove that your not him.
Raise this matter, to the head that he reports. Take a copy of the complaint that you have raised, and keep it has reference for the future. If he abuses or insult you again, you need to follow the same procedure. The complaint that your raising should, top up the previous one.

None has the rights to crack joke or criticize about our physical appearance.
Everyone has their own self-respect and dignity. We are not slaves to anyone in this world. The company is paying for the service that we are providing, not our team lead, manager etc.

I will not appreciate the saying " Boss is always right ". None in this world are perfect. Everyone might have gone wrong at some point of time. The head or a lead should be a good example to their subordinates.

Bossy bossy approach will not work all the time. Managers, Directors, Teamleads and so called high designations were given to them, inorder to lead the company and to share their knowledge with their subordinates, inorder to take the company in the right path to raise the profit.

They have to be professional and friendly in nature, if others has to accomplish the task which they schedule. They have been tagged with those designations, since they have enormous knowledge and experience in that domain.

Organizations are build with teams and departments. Its not a one man show. Everyone has to shoulder the organization, if that has to reach the sky. Everyone is responsible for their actions.

If you feel that, he is repeating it. Then you should report it formally to your line manager or hr and inform them that you would like to work under a professional head and not him. Hr manager will take the responsibility to handle this problem. They will help you out, to come out of this problem.

I will not suggest you to change the company, if your going to do that, it sounds like he is winning. Prove yourself, in that organization you can beat him up by your outstanding performance. Everyone has to adore and admire about you in that company. The whole organization, has to say that your the best employee of their company. This will be a very bad defeat to your unprofessional boss. Since, everyone is praising you in your company.

Move on .... Take the necessary steps to prove urself to others in a professional way. We should not fail, because of their rudeness or unprofessionalism.

Dont let others to treat you bad. If you have the courage, give it straight to their faces. Again, it should not sound that your mocking at him but it should be very polished and funny. If he is very brilliant, he will find it out, otherwise we can always recall it and laugh at his so called intelligence.

This is to my friend who is seeking for some suggestions. Its just my views and suggestions, others please dont get offended for what i've mentioned. It purely refers to the people who are being unprofessional and rude, nothing specific.

Regards,
Asha M.

From India, Madras
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

1) You ARe In the Good Days of Your Old Boss

2) The 5 Fingers in our Hands are not the Same, How can be Human Being

3) The Good things your ExBoss has Done is still in your mind,so You are not able to take the New Boss

4)Your Mind is set to hear only Good Things about You,not the things that are to be corrected, which will make you much more Professional

5)Please come out of the Mindset

6)Analyse why your Boss is saying all these things to You

7)The More you concentrate on Yourself, the Output will be Enormous

8)Good You have a Boss who talks Straight on Face,

9)He is the Person,who will be your long Time Guide,Friend & the best Person Who can make your Career Successful
Always remember the following
People Who say what you wish to hear,will do so for theirOwn Benefit, Not Yours

People Who Challenge you, whether they intend to help you or not, do indeed help you Grow Stronger & Better,,,,

From India, Coimbatore
Sharad Shah

Dear Mianimtiaz;
Remember, when you say something about other, you say more about your-self, hence be careful and open to every situation.
Remember, many a time praises make you dull, but critics make you alert and active and will build you, hence analyse all the critics with positive mind and if you find a scope of improvement, act upon it.
Remember, responding helps and reacting harms.
Remember, if a lion kills a monkey, it is natural, but a monkey slaps a lion, becomes a news. Hence all bosses afraid off it.
Think on my words and you will get your answer.
His Blessings;
Sharad Shah

From India, Ahmadabad
adityanayyar
Dear Asha,
Its is extremely refreshing to read such logical and professional suggestions coming in this forum. Most of the time we read impulsive or knee jerk reactions. I am sure the people who report into you are very lucky and the organisation which gets your services realizes the value of the asset they have.
All the best to you for your professional as well as personal life !!!
Dear Mianimtiaz,
I am sure that either of the suggestions, given by Asha or me should take care of our problem. Its important that you stay focussed and not get into a zone of helplessness of self pity otherwise, no suggestion or approach will work.
Take care and remember, you have a lot of friends in this forum...all you need to do is reach out :-)
Regards
Aditya

From India, Delhi
adityanayyar
Mr Peer,
I think you are missing the point totally. I suggest, you read the original post by Mianimtiaz and think again.
Then before sending in a suggestion, read you own tag line, "If you cannot be a pencil.....
Regards
Aditya

From India, Delhi
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Aditya,

Thank You for the Eye Opener

I have given my Opinion after completely going through the Post

I Understand the Impact Always,,,

I have considered all neccessary aspects before replying

I Stick to my comments...

From India, Coimbatore
Geoff Cooke
It seems to me that your Boss is seeking to make your life difficult. You must maintain a daily log of any / all incidences. Ensure that you are professional and beyond reproach at all times. If matters deteriorate, and I suspect that they will, then you will need to request a meeting with him - you may need to have some representation with you - to ask him what difficuklties he has with your work. remember that he can only comment on your work and not on anythiing about you personally. If he bully''s you or refuses a meeting then taake legal advice but put in a formal grievance against him if your organisation is large enough. It's dificult but keep your nerve. He is a bully and bully's only respond to strength. You must stand up against him but remain professional.
From United Kingdom
vasura100
Dear Mianimtiaz
Dont leave ur job.......stay some more months in that job itself....boss is not a owner of the company.boss also one of the salaried employee only.He cant do anything more than that making unnecessary scence.......try to increase ur patience.....u wil get strong heart to face the problems.it wil help u in future

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.