No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear Seniors,
Could you please guide me if I should do anything in this regards or just wait if there is any query come from HR, and then I would provide my explanation?
Other question - Does it really matter to HR if candidate specify less salary (mistakenly) by 10% in their form but share correct salary slips, and whatever salary has offered by company is OK with candidate and he has no intention to ask more on the ground of less salary quoted?
Thanks for your answer.
Regards,

From India, Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello Manugupta79,
I think Isar Ahmed has already answered your query: 'What to do?'
Just sit cool & join them--IF later anyone raises this question, you can say it was an unintentional typo error. And since the Docs are the ultimate proof of any statements you make/say, there shouldn't be anything to worry.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous

Dear All Seniors,
Thank You very much.
I am some what relax now. And now sure, in case HR ask anything related to this then I have answer to that, and sure that they will understand my point of view and become ok with that as salary quoted is less but salary slips are genuine.
Regards,

From India, Delhi
Anonymous
I am working in a private company since October 2014 today I got message from HR department that from this month onwards I will be paid Rs. 2000 less salary as there audit team found that according to HR rules of the company They are paying me 2000 extra.
I am having offer letter and appointment letter of the salary which I am currently getting, I am having the salary slip given by them from last 8 months.
I kindly request you all to pl share your views as what I have to do now, can I file a case against my current employer or not.
I will be waiting for your expert views.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.