No Tags Found!

Anu.monu

The company is not giving me my promotion letter, can I take any legal action against the company?
From India, Badarpur
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Anu Monu,

What was your designation before the promotion and what is the designation after the promotion? On your promotion, has your salary been increased? When did you get the promotion? Is the issue of a letter to a promoted employee, a common practice in your company?

Additionally, who did you approach for the issue of the letter? What correspondence have you done? What is their take? After the promotion, does your monthly payslip mention the higher designation?

Please give us complete information so that the members of this forum understand your problem correctly.

Quick guidance is not to go for legal action. This is not a matter fit for litigation. If the payslips are being issued with the higher designation, then get a sign and round seal endorsed on the payslips. This compromise should suffice the purpose.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anu.monu

Dear sir,
I joined as A Srm and take first promotion company provide me promotion letter after some time i take another promotion company provide me promotion letter on official email I'd. At the time of pandemic company close all the managers official id. At the time of Oct. 2020 i take my third promotion . I didn't get my promotion letter i talk to my Sr. Managers he Said wait some time. On 1 April 2021 I take another promotion. Same again I didn't get my promotion letter I talk to sr. Manager he say i mail about this.
I talk about the matter to many times My sr. Manager always Rply the same. After some time i resigned and the company provide me the experience letter that Mention my last Designation.
When i joined new Company the Hr. Say give the proof of your last Increment. I talk to my sr. Manager he say i also resigned talk to Hr.
I mail to hr too many times more than 14- 15 mails he rply that i dont have any promotion letter.after that i mail again more than 10-12 mails with proof in which i mention the date and the screenshots. I also call so many times. She didn't rply. I again do a mail and write that mam please only give proof of my last ctc.
Sir, please suggest me what can i do. How i get a proof

From India, Badarpur
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Anu Monu,

In your long reply, you have written anything about writing your designation on the payslip. I had asked about it in my previous reply also. On the strength of the payslips, you request your ex-company to issue a "Career Certificate". Let me write the promotions you got during your tenure with them. Insist the certificate to be signed by the MD of the company

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anu.monu

No designation is written on pay slip
From India, Badarpur
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Anu Monu,

If the company did not mention the designation on the monthly payslip, then it shows how unprofessional they were. You could have left the company long ago.

Anyway, as suggested in the previous reply, visit your company. Talk to HR and also the MD of the company. Make an earnest plea for the issue of the "Career Certificate". In the certificate, they should mention designation-wise break up of your tenure with them.

By chance, if the company shows apathy or even hostility, remain calm. Do not lose your composure.

Before you visit your ex-company. Ask them to issue a letter to you to furnish details of the promotion or the "Career Certificate". A letter from the current company will lend weight to your request.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.