No Tags Found!

nrupal-prajapati
Dear All, Recently we registered a company and we received CIN No by default from but we have only 5 employees in my company, in that case, please guide me what can we do? Can we close LIN no? Which type of compliance do we need to follow?
From India, Ahmedabad
Glidor

@Nrupal
CIN is issued from Ministry of Corporate affairs, and by default at the time of company registration it sends data to shramsuvidha, to issue LIN and when applicable it issues EPF and ESIC codes respectively
once the establishment exceeds the manpower threshold limit in EPF or ESIC, it will help the establishment to get registration smoothly.
As companies registered on the portal of MCA have to make compliance of all respective labor laws, shramsuvidha is unified portal for all compliances in single place

nrupal-prajapati
Dear all, thanks for up-date but here we only registered my company for purchase a land but till there are no any manpower in the company and it's take a time of 2 to 3 years for employee appoint. In this case can we cancel the LIN NO ? how ?
If not possible to cancellation which type of labour law compliance as well as PF compliance we will follow-up.
Please guide...

From India, Ahmedabad
Glidor

@Nrupal
Get in touch with your CA, who has submitted your registration forms to MCA for company registration, they have uploaded Spice+ and Agile-Pro forms at the time of registration, which auto registers the newly established company in GSTN, ESIC, EPFO and profession tax ( in applicable states)
The concerned CA can guide better, as it is done through the MCA portal only
https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage....15%2D02%2D2020.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.