kkc
Thanks alot to everyone for their suggestions.
I'll surely try to learn how to deal with these kind of situations and won't let it spoil my career.
I am looking for a change side by side.
I just have a bit doubt on Prashant's second golden rule. There are many instances where i have seen those "nalayak log" getting good opportunities just because of their "maska bazi". And now its happening everywhere even in the govt. job, education institutes etc.
Anyways still i like your suggestion and i will surely work on it. Specially your first golden rule.

From India, Pune
parule
Start searching for a job right now but don’t leave unless any official notice is served. All the best
From India, Chandigarh
daleep shimla

Dear,
You must understant" IF NOT THEN WHAT???????"
If you are clear that your job is not safe, its better you start searching for a better opportunity......
Presently you have a job in your hand, so it will not be much diffict...once you will loose this one... it will become very difficult to get a good job...... as you will be considered among the terminated employees......
So start it soon.................
And the other way is to ........destroy HER image in front of your boss......... ;-)

From India, Mumbai
neeraj_m_r

Dear KKC Be positive...Think positive...... there are lot of other good companies......... You r qualified also...... You can call me on 0999 531 3279........ Neeraj M R Kerala Neeraj M R Kerala.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Tanveer Kaur
Dear KKC,
It is very difficult to find a better job considering the present scenario, hence kindly hold on to your present job until something better comes up. It makes no sense in leaving your job & taking up anything that comes your way.
It is very well said that you can only chose your company but not your boss & colleagues...:icon6:
Also considering the fact that you are the only HR there you will be the last person who will be asked to leave......

amrish_vishnu
Hi, :)
I am Amrish nd i am also facing same problem in my company and here i am not using my skill because this is a company only BANIYA BUDDHI, so i am also want to leave my job but after receiving new job in my hand, so firstly you have to start your searching for job without officieal information..:)
Amrish Singh Raghuwanshi
Mob. 09827071872

From India, Bhopal
rameshcitehr123
Dear KKC:
Try your maximum extent to Get an offer first and go for the resign. Dont quit the job with out having an opportunity. I would suggest you should be on a platform and then search for a better job. Bye...

From India, Hyderabad
rajivlotus

I completely agrees with the views of Awvik. If job satisfaction is not there; in any case you should search for another one; otherwise tackle the situation as it is advisable not to quit your current job in 'this period of recession'.
From India, Valsad
vidhyaaR
Hi KKC,
No.1- Do SWOT analysis and come to a conclusion, whether u need a change or not?
No.2 - If u r the bread winner, then continue, search for a new job and then resign. play safe, Otherwise just resign be at home , choose the correct and apt job for u.
R.Vidhya

From India, Madras
psw07
Dear Friend.
I,m coming to the issue of the job changing ok. but u need to think abt in this situation. I feel u need to seriously search of a better job. Dont take any step on the present job and issue unless u get a official notice for the same. First get an offer letter in your hand from any good company and then intimate the about your Resignation. But definitley you will get better job than present.
All the best to you.
RAJU
HR
Chennai.:-P

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.