No Tags Found!

pugmarc@gmail.com
I have resigned from a bank. i was working in orissa for 3yrs and 6 months. though im an H.O employee as per our policy. i had 80 privilege leaves to my credit. the hr has denied that i cannot encash it as it is against their policy to encash after resignation. i have served my full notice period as per their terms. please suggest? also please mention the acts and sections which covers the remedy.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Madhu.T.K

Without going through the Bank's standing orders it is difficult to say anything about your eligibility for encashment of earned leave. This is because each basic Act, ie, Factories Act, Plantations Labour Act, Shops and Commercial Establishments Act or such other Acts which provide for welfare of Bank employees, has different provisions for accumulation and encashment of earned leave( Privilege Leave) and none of these Act has provision to accumulate or encash eighty leaves. Therefore, it should only be construed that better leaves are provided in the Standing Orders of your Bank.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
kumaresank

If your Bank is covered by Bi-partatie Settlement, jus look into it. If not, see the Banks rules & regulations. However Bank is covered under Shops & Establishments Act, go thru the said Act & get relief.
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.