No Tags Found!

meenakshi21
Dear Harish,
It is very useful you have given the rates.
Also, can you tell me the salary range with rates for LWF deduction in Delhi & other locations?
It will be very-2 helpful for me.
Regards,
Jyoti Negi

From India, New Delhi
sathishmds
Dear Friends,
Can anyone forward me the "The West Bengal Labour Welfare Fund Act 1974" copy to me, Does this act exists??? If Yes, Pls send it asap looking forward a response from any one of u.
Regards
Sathish

From India, Bangalore
SatthaFarhad
Dear Friends,
This is my first post on this site. Would just like to request if any one can help me with the coverage limits for the LWF in the following states. (What I mean by coverage limit is that is there any salary slab or designation slab upto which the coverage is extended).
1. Gujarat
2. Tamil Nadu
3. Karnataka
4. Andhra Pradesh
5. Haryana
6. West Bengal

From India, Mumbai
sarupritu
hi can any one help me: i would like to know if Labour welfare fund is to be deducted state wise like Profession Tax and paid.
From India, Ludhiana
Amitmhrm

Yes.. it needs to be deducted at every six month and to be deposited with the Government body...
From India, Ahmadabad
iyyappa_g
Dear All, Anybody can you help me to know Chattisgarh Labour welfare fund contributions detail & cheque made infavour of detail. Regards, Iyyappan.G
From India, Pune
R.N.Khola

Dear
As per the information available on CiteHR we are to deduct one rupee per month from the employee & three Rupees is to be contribted from the employer side & the payment is to be made half yearly ending period 30 th June & 31st Dec. The contribution is to be deposited upto 31st July & 31st Jan respectively vde cheque or D D in favour of Welfare commissioner chattisgarh kalyan Nidhi & it is to sent to Chattisgarh Kalyan Mandal, 7, Kailash residency, Gitanjali Nagar, Raipur. To be on safer side you may verify the facts from the nearest labour office of your area.

From India, Delhi
Rajendra Bhavsar

Hi, Attached pl. find herewith Labour Welfare rates of all india. Regards Rajendra Bhavsar
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Labour Welfare Fund -All India.xls (45.0 KB, 777 views)

R.N.Khola

Dear Rajendra,
This attachment was made by Sh.Srini & in my opinion we must give respect to the person who have given his time & energy in preparing this valuable chart for our HR members. I would also like add here that the total of the contribution amount comes to Rs. 24 against chattisgarh State while this is shown as Rs.18 & secondly the contribution rate of Tamilnadu State have already been amended.

From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Madhu,
It is not necessary that this contribution is to be deducted every month. This may be half yearly or yearly in some states. Contribution period is given in the State Labour Welfare Fund Act.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.