No Tags Found!

deepakinc
Hi Team, We are introducing a policy for employees who are using laptop, just few simple terms and conditions are included, this is a small IT company with 20 employee, so my question is do I need to use normal white paper to print this document or letter head, as they need to sign on the agreement.
From India, Bengaluru
bijay_majumdar

Anything written in black and white is not an authenticated and legal document unless it is being approved accepted and sanctioned or authorised and signed by the competent authority.Your company policy may be having such organisational structure and line of authority to formulate directives,policies and issue them under their signtures.
Further these directives will require implementations and wide publicity and awarness after which you can use standard legal format of policy document which can be signed and counter signed bybemployee and the next immediate authority.
Use standard operating procedures and forms and formats as per organisational policy.

From India, Vadodara
deepakinc
Hi,
There are no standard policy or structure here, as I told in previous post it is small company most of the things are not maintained by anyone, anywho my query is normal paper or letter head.
Thanks
Deepika

From India, Bengaluru
bijay_majumdar

You can use letter head if such is the case.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.