No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All, I wanted to know on how to schedule interviews for candidate belonging to U.S as they have to attend 3 rounds of interview on the same day
Is anyone in this forum using any application or excel scheduling sheet or any kind of tools to perform this task.

From India, Bengaluru
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Lokesh,

Why do you wish to conduct all three rounds on the same day? What is the logic? What is the average duration of the interview?

Anyway, if you wish to conduct all three rounds, then I recommend you conduct them on Saturdays. The rounds can start at 0800 or 0900 hours (USA time). Let us assume the average duration to be 45 minutes and the gap between the two interviews to be 30 minutes then:

Timing as per USA time:

First round: - 0900 to 0945 hours
Second round: - 1015 to 1100 hours
Third round: - 1130 hours to 1215 hours

Otherwise, you may call the interview at 1800 or 1900 hours (USA time). However, in that case, you will have to wake up at 0400 hours (IST). Then the interviews can go on till 0900 hours (IST).

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Hi Dinesh,
thanks for adding your comments
firstly all the 3 rounds must be conducted on weekdays and the duration of each interview is 30 min straight and the timing gap from one interview to another can be 30 mins or 1 hour as all the candidates are requested to be on the campus site for the whole day

This becomes a repetitive task to perform each day as we are using outlook to communicate these conversations to each candidate , tracking becomes difficult

so i wanted to know how interview scheduling process is conducted for mass hires if there is tool outside which can perform this task and remove manual efforts

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.