No Tags Found!

Mehas
Hi,
I'm waiting 4 offer letter from Company B despite having already accepted offer from Company A . I accepted offer from company A and given joining date on 3rd April 2017 and now surviving notice period at current company . Company B is more suitable for my career development and other benefits so i'm very much liking to work with company B but its been 3 weeks since i have completed all the rounds of interview and company B is saying very positive about my interview and offer letter will be released soon . but still i haven't received any official confirmation n email with offer letter.
So, i;m looking for your guidance that how can i approach company B HR to release the offer letter soon as my joining date with company B is getting close. ?
How can i write polite email to company B HR by reveling that i'm holding another offer letter. ? Please help me how to handle this crunchy situation ?
Mehas Fou

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.