No Tags Found!

manoj.bharti

Yeah.. I had many doubts too... but when I rotated pic.. I realised it’s nothing but a kitten only.. the link is also suggesting so.. :icon1:
From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Ooooh... Too deep investigation Hima... Where I’ll find words now... Have to agree... :) infect, it improved my knowledge... Malini where are you...??
From India, Calcutta
hima1

Well Manoj.. Credits to Malini I will say! I just got curious after seeing the photo yesterday.. !! It is just that Mind did not rest until I got this cleared!!:-P:-P:-P
And the Result.............. Lionhead Rabbit!!:icon6:

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Even then thanks for investing ur time for the survey...........I was surprised by the way you have explored the answer.........too good dear
Actually wannasmile.com was the source for this thread. Felt like ok let me see what would my friends feel after seeing this pics but yaar its like u have produced a thesis on it..........LOL:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:

From India, Madras
hima1

LOL!! Credits to my Good friend.. When I showed ur post and said does not look like an animal..He said..Looks like.. and there it started..Just 2 minutes later..Got it confirmed as Lionhead Rabbit!!
Many Guessed as Kitten.. Well, Curiosity killed the Kitten..and gave place to Rabbit!!:-P:-P:-P
Anyways, thanks... I could learn about this cute Animal from ur pic.. I never knew about it before!! The site made an interesting read for me yesterday!!:icon1::icon1::icon1:
Not a thesis.. did not want any doubts raised on my post.. so just cleared it out in one single post!!

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.