No Tags Found!

cirus

Hello Friends,
First time we are sending an employee on L1 visa; need information from the cite hR fraternity regarding restructuring the compensation part of the employee to match up with US payout standards;
X employee- 8 lac CTC in India, sending him to US on L1 visa, What would be the revised CTC in this case.
What would be the mini. band width raise to be given to match up with the US compensation & basic needs.
As im not having much knowledge on this hence any information provided on the above would be of great help.
Thank you.
Regards
Cirus

From India
dipakrawat
Hi Cirus, the kind of request you looking for needs bit more information like as the revised CTC again will depend on said factors :
1. Edu Qualification.
2. Skills.
3. Which US state we are referring etc.
Please help with these & could able to reply back on it
regds
Deepak Rawat

From India, Delhi
rajsawster

Dear Circus,
Your question itself is confusing because of half information, Why you are comparing US salary with India it is totally unmatched. You have to provide us his nature of job and level of job in present company.
I have US and Europian latest salary survey with rates, I need information on his number of years of experience and small job description to fit him into US Salary grade structure.
But we must know your company pay strategy because if I fit him in to the mid point it will be average salary and into 3rd quartile means competitive to protect his migration to another company.
Also furnish present benefits components because Indian benefits are not comparable you have to match some how to US benefits and perks system.
Regards
Sawant

From Saudi Arabia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.