nazar-sharma
I am an ex employee of Accenture and left job in Oct 2020.

I am facing an issue with my PF withdrawal. My Form 10C and 19 got rejected due to the below mentioned reason.

UAN number - 100985934130
Rejection reason - Wages are more than 15000/- not eligible for Pension membership still deducted. Contact Employer.

I am getting fake assurance from employer with no resolution from past 1.5 year. It seems that they don't want to resolve issue. Please guide

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

You should have joined your first company on a date later than 1st September 2014. Is that right?
If Yes, the employer should not have remitted part of their contribution (say, @ Rs 1250 per month) to Pension Fund.
Having remitted to Pension Fund, they have to take a call by writing a letter to the PF office concerned to reconcile the remittance and asking them to transfer the amount erroneously paid to Pension fund to your Provident Fund. This will solve the issue. Therefore, write to your company Personnel Manager to write a letter to EPFO so that you can proceed with transfer or withdrawal of the amount.
Anyway, you will not lose the amount, you will get it with interest till date of withdrawal.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.