ppk_orkay

Hallo Mr. Mohan Firstly the ESI will be applicable to the notified area only therefore you are requested that first check the area base notification i
From India, Pune
Mohan Durairaj

Hi Experts,
Thanks for your valuable comments., However, As you said, approaching ESIC in person only give a great solution for our issue. In Meantime, new boom is Gr.Salary limit for ESIC is likely to be raised upto Rs.25000/-. I heared.
Please guide me..shall we get globalized registration in ESIC?
because our nature of business is if we are getting a project in a single state, temporarily we will make all tax related registration for that particular state. In project completion, we will wind up all of our activities with that state. So, in this case state-wise ESIC sub code is how possible to us ?
D.Mohan

From India, Trichy
savitha-muddappa
Dear Sir, Can u me help me out to make online returns of Annual combined and half yearly pls. Could you kindly provide the link for the same. With kind regards, Savitha
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.