No Tags Found!

Meenakshi.3012
Hi Bhavik,
My aunty is working with a school in Delhi. every month PF was deducting from the salary. Now school is going to shifted Bangalore. After taking so many follow ups School has confirmed PF number to her (That is Karnatka's PF number). Now she is not sure whether this PF Number belongs to her or not.
Can u pls advice what we can do?
Regards,
Meenakshi

From India, Mumbai
piyushb

Thanks to all for your valuable suggestions.
Dear Mr. Shyam Agarwal, Please let me know the process of transferring the PF amount in my case. Because as per my knowledge I need to contact the previous employer for transferring as well.

From India, Dhanaura
Santosh Kumar Sahoo
Dear all, Can somebody descibe me. 1.waht is skip level meeting. & waht is MIS. 2.standard format of MIS. Regards Santosh
From India, New Delhi
KARTIK CHANDRA DUTTA

SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE is a very good book for learning applying in the field of HR. We may discuss in our forum regarding the various habits and practical applicability of the same in our field.
From India, Mumbai
mukesh_azad

Dear Piyush
If you have not contact of M/s Mafoi managemnet, then fillup provident Fund withdrawl Form 10C and Form 19 and put up your signature as required at the form, enclosed ID Proof, Copy of Bank Account Passbook, go to any of the Gazatted Officer, Bank Manager and Municipal Counsel, MLA & MP to attest the same. Thereafter, submit your form with the Provident Fund Ornganisation and you will get your provident fund amount in your bank accont.

From India, Gurgaon
santoshpatwa2003@yahoo.co.in
Hello Every One,
I am working in Rajasthan. Previous I am worked J.P. Nagar, Uttar Pradesh The P.F. of the previous company is deposited in PF office Barelliy, U.P. It is possible to get my p.f. amount without signature of Employer.
With Regards,
SANTOSH

From India, Bikaner
shishirs
this is the new office address of MaFoi Agra Mafoi Management Consultant Ltd # 9,178 Kareem Complex Fatehabad Road, Agra-282001 T : 91 562 4058573 | Shishir
From India, Madras
machoprash
Hi everyone in there..........
I am working at Hyderabad as a soft skills trainer and total years of exp is 7+ into training. I am now looking for a change and my work place option would be Hyderabad only.....someone who needs a soft skill or a voice & Accent trainer on a full time pay roll can contact me on 9885851693.

From India, Warangal
piyushb

Thanks Reena, I have posted my query to them..hope it works soon!!
Mr Mukesh, Thanks for your valuable advice, will surely do if didn't get any response from employer's side.
Thanks for the address Shishir..!!
Regards,
Piyush

From India, Dhanaura
Nukani
Hi Piyush, I think you should also check with ICICI people and ask them to help you with the contact number of someone from Mafoi. I am sure they can help.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.