No Tags Found!

sharadsingh
Hi folks,
i work for provident fund organization. u may address me as 'PFwala'. i just chanced upon your querries. if still have some querries related to EPF/EPS, pl post it. i'll try to provide info/clarification asap.
best,
pfwala

From India, Ahmadabad
prashant umrigar

Dear Vinod,
Normally, it takes around 4 months to release the PF amount.
Regarding pension, your eligibility for pension depends on two factors one is 10 years contribution, which as you mentioned, is 16 years and second, upon completion of 50 years of age. So, in case, if you are 50 years of age, then you are eligible to receive Pension.
Regards,
Prashant

From India, Surat
kamesh.akella4
Dear All, Kindly tell the meaning of Voluntary Provident fund, and exactly what its calculation. Regards, Kamesh. OB Executive.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Shyam Agrawal

Dear Shri Vipul Rana & Shri KK
If you opt out of PF, you would be losing equal management contribution to your account as well as pension benefits attached to the PF. So I suggest please
reconsider your decision. You would be saving somewhere else for income tax purpose. Then why not in PF?
Sincerely,
Shyam Agrawal

From India, Pune
udaykumar.T.D
Dear Sir,
I am an accountant in a pvt ltd form we have some confusion to do the pf registration. in our co some employee's dislike to register their membership in PF form that's why we cannot register the membership of other employee's also what will be next process. Can we taken the exemption for our employee's who unwanted the PF Facility.
Awaiting for your response.
Thanks and reagards
Uday

From India, Bangalore
Iyer
There are no forms to be filled to get exemption for employees. If your salary (Basic+DA) is over 6500/- per month, you can as well request your employer to exempt you from PF. Regards, Venkateswaran
From India, Madras
brmohan
ANSWER:
After 16 years of service, you cannot withdraw both PF and pension fund (EPS). Only PF can be withdrawn and pension fund can either be transferred to another company(if you are joning a another company) or wait till attaining 50 years of age to opt for pension.
Regards'
K.Ramachandra, Manager-Admin & HR
Tokai Rubber Auto-Parts India, Bangalore.

From India, Bangalore
sunilchinchwadkar
As per the PF laws, the employer is required to get Form 11 duly filled in by the new employee. From the details of the said Form the employer comes to know as to whether the new employee is a member of PF or not. If the new employee is not a member of PF on the date of his joining and if he is drawing more than Rs.6500/- as basic and DA then it is not necessary to deduct PF. But if the employee is already a member (i.e. if he has not withdrawn his PF before joining the new employment) then it is compulsory on the part of the employer to continue with his membership by deducting PF on Rs.6500/-
From India, Mumbai
TMi

Hi,
Need one information on the same issue.
Few of my clients (employed with company X in delhi/NCR) are working from last 2-3 years. Now they are doubtful whether company is depositing the PF contribution regularly. Its getting deducted from employees Salary.
We are doubtful, as when one of the employee left that organization and wants to withdraw the PF. PF dept rejects the form saying they dont have the record and contribution from the employer.
Is this not a crime.( Deducting PF and not depositing with authorities)
What action can be taken by the ex-employee
What current employee's can do to save their money and not gets cheated.
Whom to approach this.
As company is not providing the information, what can be done on this.
Regards,
for

From India, New Delhi
keepsendingmailstoneha
Hi,
Can somebody guide me which option should be chosen in Form 11 if the person is not opting for PF? Suppose if a person does not want to opt for PF does the company have the legal implications for it? is PPF account is better option if someone wants to quit from PF
Regards
Neha
Sr. Executive-HR
Allied Lemuir

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.