No Tags Found!

suzanne_verghese
I think both of them realised after introsception that their lives together was becoming quiet depressing frustrating ,not worth meant for going on........leading them to comment the above
suzanne
EMRI

From India, Kakinada
sai pradeep
oohhhh kavita
i think u dint read your own message dear plz in that u clearly wrote that they both are brother and sister and now u r saying that they both may b lovers. and the most important thing is that if u see anyone who as hurted himself then u feel sorry for it, it means u r worried about it dear
ok fine it was not to hurt u dear if i hurt u then .......................

From India, Hyderabad
ramkumar81
I think they were upset seeing so many people dying.......... one would rather get killed than seeing many getting killed rgds ram
From India, Bangalore
Pallavisv
Hi Pramila The time wouldn’t have got wasted if they wouldn’t have stopped the bus... so everyone life would have got saved Thanks Pallavi
From India, Bangalore
DASHRATHSINH CHUNDAWAT

Dear Premila
It is human tendency that it is better to see the worse thing than happends with us. Same felt of couple. When they saw the lots of people was died on bus. Without having foult. As per my opinion that they empathy on the died persons who died on bus.
Dashrathsinh

elamurugumba

As Hitesh said it should be like if they stayed in the bus itself it would have crossed the place befor that rock fell down. Regards Elamurugu
From India, Madras
Yandamuri Ramesh

Dear Member
The couple uttered 'we wish we could be there'
bcaze they are afriad of facing investigations of the day by police
They feel it is worse than suiside and horror
Hope it may the
Regards
Yandamure

From India, Visakhapatnam
gargik
They loved each other so much that they thought they would have died together.....had they been on that bus!!! Gargi
From India, Hyderabad
nehabagga

I feel that they had faith and trusted that they were eestined to be alive and safe and maybe if they were on board the bus some more of the passengers would have been safe also because of there destiny.
Or
Maybe they had some special disater management training and could save the life of others as well.
Neha :)

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.