No Tags Found!

manojmk

I know you can't question puzzles.
But, I wonder which sane person would say "Wish we were on that bus," when he means to say "Wish we hadn't got down" or "Wish we didn't waste time at the previous bus stop." The number of posts as answers to this question shows how many of us HR people waste time on useless stuff.

From India
binzy16

Ya... i feel its absolutely because if they hadn’t got down from the bus, the rock would have fallen after the bus passed, and it would have saved the others in the bus...
From India, Bangalore
milisehgal
They said this because God had taken out of danger which was about to come and they beleivd that if they would be in the bus , all would be saved .
They had great gesture and strong faith on GOD and they wanted to share their life with everyone and make everyone live.
Mili

From India, New Delhi
sundarjayram

The question is a classic lateral thinking puzzle.So there can be more then one answer to this question.However I agree with hiteshs answer.Also some body wrote that the killed people in the bus were the couples relatives.This is also a good answer.
regards
sundarjayram.

From India, Bhubaneswar
shravan_kumar
hi every one the answer is is is is is is is ....................................... time they both couldnt mg the time
From India, Hyderabad
sai pradeep
hi pramila any other tricky queries.plz ask us its good so that v all get different thoughts of others right. ok can u plz tell me what is composite competency mapping if u know
From India, Hyderabad
freshka
hi everybody ,
i'm kavita.
well according to me ,i think they opined so bcoz
after having witnessed the incident ,they came to believe that -THEY WERE DESTINED TO LIVE- TODAY WAS THIER DAY !! IF THEY HAD BEEN A PART OF THE ENVOY ,TODAY BEING THIER DAY THEY WOULD STILL LIVE-IN THE PROCESS THEY WOULD PLAY A FRUITFULL ROLE IN SAVING THE OTHERS LIVES TOO.
OR CONVERSELY
THE 2 OF THEM MAY BE A BROTHER AND SISTER WHOSE FATHER MIGHT BE IN SOME SORT OF A HORRIBLE FINANCIAL MESS ,AND IS IN A DESPERATE NEED FOR MONEY. THE 2 OF THEM MAY HAVE COME SO FAR TO SEARCH FOR A MEANS OF MAKING FAST MONEY TO HELP OUT THIER FATHER .OWING TO THE DANGEROUS TERRAIN OF THE ROAD , MAY BE ,A HUGE COMPENSATION WAS FIXED FOR ALL THE CASUALITIES MET ON THAT PARTICULAR ROAD. THE 2 OF THEM MIGHT HAVE EXPRESSED THIS WISH THINKING THAT HAD THEY BEEN A PART OF THE ENVOY THEY COULD HAVE HELPED TBHIER FATHER IN THE DEATH !!!

sai pradeep
hi kavita this is pradeep
ur thinking is good but my dear they were actually worried about others death because of them ok and in the passage it is clearly written that they both were a loving couple it implies both r lovers.

From India, Hyderabad
freshka
HI PRADEEP,
WELL I REALLY OVERLOOKED THE LOVING COUPLE CONTEXT ! THANK U 4 THE CORRECTION - OK FINE IF THEY WERE A LOVING COUPLE U MAY SUBSTITUTE THE FATHER CHARACTER WITH FATHER IN LAW CHARACTER! GUESS IT SUITES THE DEAL NOW ???
REG . THE OTHER POINT U SPOKE ABT- ITS NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE THAT THEY R WORRIED ABT THE OTHERS 'S FATE ??? I GUESS ONE CAN ONLY MAKE AN ASSUMPTION IT S NOT A COMPULSORY OBLIGATION ?? WAT SAY MR. PRADEEP ???
THANKS 4 THE APPRECIATION !!!

treesagrace

Hi
I feel if they were on that bus they would have died together....and would never ever feel the pain of living alone....
At a later point of life may be he/she will die and the other one will live on this world with sorrows and pain....
i feel thats the reason why they say so.... :D

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.