sridhar.ibs
hi kavita, can u pls let me know wht ARC is? wht is it used for? wht can we know using ARC
From India, Madras
velchal

Hi
I have used AQ identifying climbers, campers and quitters for a group of senior managers group in a training and then we linked it with EQ its wonderful experience
you may like to consider instead of branding oneself as climber or camper or quitter - you can ask your self in any critical situation your attitude is it climbers or campers or quitters - this provides scope of improvement
V S Sudhaker

HR_Pro

Hi Amit,
there is already enough material on cite hr regarding OCTAPACE.
u can browse thru the following posts. hope they will suffice u.
Regards
Shiveta Koul

From India, New Delhi
ramarunachalam
Wow... That's really nice.. In recent weeks I have been learning
About adversity quotient .. Trying to understand deeper becoz I am thinking of doing a phd in them. Could anyone in here suggest me any ideas please. When I was reading
Through a few paragraphs about AQ , I thought what all could be the factors in AQ to find out the AQ of a human. I also would like any one here to help us in getting the right combination of ideas for the present organisation so that I could do the phd. Looking forward for any ideas please.
Thanks
Ram

From United Kingdom, Newcastle
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.