No Tags Found!

rishipal82
dear all, i was working in Ltd company as trainee incharge from last nine month but they did not confirm me because in the company my boss changed, a new boss recurited and he want to join his person at the place of old employee, so he stop my confirmation and one other guy, i had change the job, but before release of the salary for the last working month, it comes in knoweldge in the mind of my boss, and he instruct the HR person to hold my salary, i gave resignation and ask them when will they release my salary and other due but they give no positive reply. So in case what can i do, as i am trinee, so there is no need of giving noitce period from myside as stated in my joing letter, can i fight legally for this matter or suggest other way , hw can i get my salary/stipened.
From India, Patiala
ajayaatreyasa

fight legally ? Why go there and ask them politely..if they tell you to rejoin go ahead or else ask for the benefit of whatever you have worked so far politely...lets see what other HR PROs reply here..
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.