No Tags Found!

Venky1342

Yeahhh.............. I got it ......... you have the blood of lawyer family........
by the by where R U working madam !
It is not correct to ask questions others without telling about me..... I am a Management Consultant in a group of companies....in Bangalore...
- regards - venky -

From India, Bangalore
ahmedparveen

Dear Ashish,

I agree absolutely with Ankita1001. Your mail is bereft of crucial information.

I personally feel that you are too young to make comments like your "immediate reporting authorities are mere puppets" or they don't "support" you and "harass" you. The problem with young blood is lack of patience and the motivation to learn from your experience.The moment you enter the professional field you want to be part of the decision making team because otherwise you feel that you are involved in "other nuisance activity" "which is not at all suiting my qualification and experience." Please understand that there is learning even when you staple a sheaf of paper - the manner in which you staple conveniences/ inconveniences people who are reading it. Your experience in the construction industry with whatever nuisance activities that you may be doing is preparing you for tougher man management/ER jobs as recruiters know that if you have survived in this industry for x number of years then you can handle any tough situations. Please do a SWOT analysis first - it will help in guiding your next steps. Never lose respect for your seniors as they don't gain anything by harassing you. And lastly, there is never a dearth of job for the best in the industry - have that confidence in your "qualification and experience".

I apologize if I hurt your feelings with my "un-sugarcoated" advice.

Best wishes,

Dr P A Alam

From India, Calcutta
Ashishjobseeker

Dear All,
Thanks for all your valuable suggestion and advice but strongly object to Ankita's advice kindly be that position and you will realize the situation have you ever worked on SITE?
What do you mean by nuisance activity not related to HR? ------ Work of safety officer in spite safety officer was appointed by the company.
What is your qualification? MBA HR
How many years of experience you have prior to this job role and at what level or designation? 1.8 years

From India, New Delhi
Ashishjobseeker

Dear All, I have left the JOB. I was appointed with respect and have left with respect. SELF RESPECT is most important factor than this kind of job .
From India, New Delhi
Ankita1001

Hello Mr. Ashish,

Firstly I do not know if I should congratulate or give condolence on you leaving the job.

But happy that you left it with respect. Yes, self respect is the ultimate thing that means a lot to us.

And for that matter, I would like to correct your statements that you've made on me-

Surely I have not worked on SITE and hence I asked you what do you mean by a nuisance activity as I wanted to know.

But I guess, out of your frustration or ego or my blunt reply or whatever, you picked up the wrong end of the stick. That's all I wish to say to clarify the doubts if any.

Sure in the labor industry there are different safety officers And though I do not have any experience am vaguely aware of that.

The reasons behind me asking those questions were actually made clear in my post that it seemed incomplete to me and I didn't know what to conclude.

If you were offended by it, I don't think I can help, because it wasn't offensive at all.

Nonetheless, I believe practice what you preach. I was trying to help, if you found it otherwise, apologize (and that absolutely don't mean I was wrong)

From India, Mumbai
Ashishjobseeker

Dear Ankita,
What ever you have said there is no need to feel apologetic because what you felt you have said it, moreover neither it is frustration nor it is my ego.
I have left that hell' soon going to join a reputed BANK as HR/Recruitment Manager, no hard feelings from my end to you. Thanks for your generosity.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.