No Tags Found!

nikhil-bhosale1
Dear Member, I am looking for Mail format regarding the Intimation of Left employee amongst the company employee. I have prepared a draft as below for any employee who have left the organization post complete handover and F & F:

Dear LCEPL or Swastik Team or Associates,

I hope you all are doing well.

I am writing to inform you all the ___________ is leaving the company on _________. As of please direct all department questions to ________ until we are able too secure or find a replacement. Once we hire a replacement for __________ position, I will reach out again to inform you of our new recruit.

We're Immensely grateful for all the contributions that _____________ has made during _____________ time with LCEPL or Swastik team. I speak for the entire company when I say, Best wishes, on his/her next venture.

Therefore, this is to inform you all that do not share or communicate any business-related details to_______________.

But I am looking for The draft for the employees who have not completed their handover properly or will be not serving the notice period.

Please suggest and Help.

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Nikhil Bhosale,

You can use the following draft for the employees who separate from the company without a proper handing/taking over process:

+++++

Separation from _________ without Proper Handing-over

Dear ___________,

1. This is to inform to all the members of _______ (name of your company) that Mr/Ms/Mrs ________ (name of the employee) working in __________ department has stopped reporting for the duties from ______ (date).

2. To maintain the continuity of the work, Mr/Ms/Mrs _________ (name of the employee) has been told to take over the charge of his work. Since the email ID of Mr/Ms/Mrs _________ (name of the absconding employee) has been disabled, all the correspondence may be directed to him/her. His/her email ID is <____________>.

3. If Mr/Ms/Mrs _________ (name of the absconding employee) does not report for the duties, the present arrangement will continue till further communication is issued. In the meanwhile, please identify whether Mr/Ms/Mrs _________ has any outstanding against your department. In case if he/she has separated without returning these items then please pass on this information to Mr/Ms/Mrs ________ to his/her email ID <__________>.

4. Forwarded for the information and further necessary action.

Thanks and regards,

++++++

There is a possibility of the employee not completing the notice period but doing a proper hand-over. In that case, the normal letter will suffice the purpose. In fact, the draft of the letter that you have uploaded also needs improvement.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.