No Tags Found!

Anita P Panicker

Hi,

It is very sad that an individual who had slogged to achieve every thing for herself and her family died a horrible death. I Sincerely pray that God give the strength to the family to bear the lose. An incident which turned their world upside down.

Which direction is our society heading, all are pointing fingers at each other ie men are blaming women and the other-way round. Don't you think it has to be stopped and we have to sit and do some sole searching. Why don't we try to find the root cause of the problem.

India is considered as a land of Goddess, Durga and Devi, and today the same Durga is butchered. We should be ashamed of our self.

We say all are equal, but is it so. Inequality begins at home, most of the houses when a girl is born they morn and if it is a boy there is jubilation. Parents try to fulfill all the wishes of their son, where a girl is asked to compromise. There itself we sow the seed of superiority among the men. They get the feeling they are mighty and get what ever they want.

Just want to clear one thing that what I have said is happening in majority of the family, but there are some family where all are considered equal and I was lucky enough to be born in that family. We were taught all are equal and all should be respected irrespective of the gender. We all had the right to express our opinion and have a say in all the matter.

Each and every family should start following this at home, and inculcate this ideology in kids at the very young age.

I do agree we have to change the law, and give sever punishment to the people who indulge in such acts, or also in cases where acid is thrown on victims , so that it is not repeated

But apart from that just want to say one thing which most of the women's will not agree, but this are some facts of life, avoid going out late at night's, if not necessary. Dress in what you are comfortable, but avoid revealing dress, that is not the sign of equality, equality is a means of being able to achieve your own goals in life. You may have been born in a family where all are considered equal but he may not be. Always remember men don't have anything to lose, Nirbhaya's family has lost their daughter.

Regards

Anita

From India, Mumbai
sunita meena

I AM SORRY MOM I CAN'T FIGHT MORE

(CRY OF A RAPE VICTIM)......

I still remember mom when once you and dad asked me what I need to do in my life I replied you I will reduce the pain of other’s people and I became a physiotherapist so that I can try my level best to reduce the pain of others.

But today I am not able to resist my own pain.

Doctors are slashing my body parts for the fifth time like they were never the parts of my body…it is paining a lot mom I am not able to breathe properly and they attached me with oxygen cap. please tell the doctors not to give me the anesthesia mom.

I am scared I don’t want to close my eyes. If I close my eyes it takes me to that scary phase of my life where I was being cut into pieces I was just bunch of flesh which was being continuously chopped by those animals. Those faces were very scary mom they were like those hungry animals who were biting at every parts of my body.

I don’t have courage to look myself in the mirror.

Mom please break all the mirrors

nearby me. Pls take me to bath. I

want to bath. I want to sit under the shower for years mom so that I can wash those inhuman touch which has made me hate my own body.

I tried to go towards bathroom but my stomach pain didn’t allow me to move myself.

I can’t raise my head to see you

standing outside through door glass.

When someone enter in my room I feel very scared mom. my heartbeats gets faster my eyes searches for you. please be around me. I don’t want to be alone.

Mom these medical instrument beeps are haunting in my brain. they sound like those unhelping traffic sounds which muted my cry and pleads which I was doing that time mom. The silence of this room reminds me of that silence when I was thrown on deserted road. I don’t know what happened but I was feeling very much cold the same way like a person shivering with very high temperature. Mom do you remember once when dad slapped me in childhood how much you fought with him until dad didn't bring my favorite chocolate…Where is dad, mom?

I can’t see him...is he ok mom ???

Please don’t let him cry mom. Do you remember once how dad got angry on you when you used to shout on me for anything?

They have beaten me and my dearest friend with some metal. It was paining a lot mom. I saw how he was bleeding to save me but they were coward rascals. They kept on beating him together till he didn't collapse and then they scratched every parts of my body repeatedly mom.

You always taught me to fight with the difficult situations but I am

very weak in this situation. please hold my hand.

I want to sleep please put my head in your lap.

Please wash my body.

Give me some pain killer my stomach is paining.

Please tell doctor not to cut more parts of my body. its paining a lot.

I am sorry mom I can’t fight

more..!

From India, Indore
narasusspinning

Dear Mr. Ramanarg

I sincerely appreciate you for taking this for an impartial argument/discussion. Especially the topics like this are so sensitive and as per the events taking palce to-day, I fear that our youth are so high minded in taking this issue to the Govt head way.

To approach this problem, there are two ways ahead - one is Social and the other one is legal.

I am very much supported to the people fighting for stringent laws and the execution of the same so strictly whenever the situation arise on whoever be the offender. But, I think this will take a ggod long time to convince our Netas and Babus, who acclaimed their supremacy over the voted public. The laws & punishment should be so stringent that the attempt for making of such crime next time will not even be thinkable. Even thogh we are a country of Love and affection, the law breakers will not be taken care of with love. The Punishment of imprisonment was created to educate the offenders but they are now becoming as the breeding place for offenders. Most of our elected masses are there in the place of making the law not by way of the votes but by way of creating fearness among the voting public like us. So, let we first inculcate the strength of democracy and the youth power to nail the so called law makers to be more supportive to the noble public sentiments.

The present situation is also deu the socio-economic imbalance created by the globalisation and the so called urbanisation. Pleople of both gender are now thinking that merely educating themselves to get high emoulments gives them the freedom to do anything what they want. Even though some highly rated so called scholars are painting this as The right of a person, they simply forget the socio values and the good things of the past they got from this same society. The simply forgot the social structure of the Indian Culture and value, which importanatly speaks about a united strong and dignified society inclusive of all. Some people are even confused in seperating the culture and rituals. The Indian society is based on the value of "Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavanthu".

But the so called, money earning family members in most cases of either gender are now practising the micro socio mythology of the survival of the fittest, which not only ruined the behaviour of all but also of the socio economic set up. For their survival the can do all hook and crook as taught from their MBA manuals. but it is not only the urban class but the rural calss is also is the integral part of the development. Instead of making better ideas to make the farmers and other artisans styrong, this economic boom drove them out of their livelihood and also dragged them into the vagories of mismatch.

As a whole the it is high time to look back our wonderful socio economic back ground. We parents are not so supportive to the children and not spending much time with them. So, the Indians are to taught with the value of love and affection coincided with the family values and about the integrated society development. This only can pave way for the avoidance of so called economists of table lessons.

From India, Mangalore
ramanarg

Hello My friend,
I am so happy that people like you are taking time from their busy schedule to pass on their comments to add strength to the issue. Thank you very much for your valuable comments.
Regards.
ganesh ramachandran

From India, Tiruppur
Ankita1001

Again with due respect to allah and islam, i said before hand i would see a doer as an individual, not a practicer or promoter of any religion - be he hindu or muslim or christian or whatever...

Let's not mix political issues here... Who has so many cases registered against themselves has nothing to do with a rape case. There are clean chit people committing this crime...

I do not know islam as i m a hindu, dat don't mean i dont respect muslims... i have muslim frns who are really good. i didn't say all muslims are bad, i'm not here to do a religious war. I answered to you saying just that ppl who are practicing islam, who are gng to jamat, are stooped to this level...

Ever heard empty mind's devil's workshop... We need to be on our toes to keep ourselves busy.... If a person has lustful nazar, he won't care the lady is covered or not he would just want to do it....

if SHE crosses them... SHE would be in trouble...

Thank you to show your 21st century and equality belief. I don't need any further explanation.

I don;t need to learn Islam, as i said all religion teaches you same thing. You may thing Islam is supreme bt for me all are at the same level.... I don't understand what Islamism has to do with such case? Why are you promoting Islamism is something I fail to understand when the topic of discussion is something else.

i agree to your this point... education might have an affect. but it is more about the up bringing and kind of culture you'd inculcate in your children that matter the most.

sure sir, females ought to be taught to handle themselves and their dressing sense... just 1 question - what should we teach our sons?

perhaps we should teach them if you see a fully covered girl, respect her, else rape her... right

another thing as someone rightly pointed - kids of upto 6 years old getting raped... here too those innocent child was to be blamed right sir?

do you have a daughter sir? sorry to be harsh but only if you had one....

when you can't blame it on anyone, blame it to god and destiny... nice thing...

rather than sitting idle and waiting that god would do something to stop it, why not give it a try? atleast it wont create a worst.... worst is already happening.... why not give a try

From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Dear Ankita,

Let me answer your question which you felt was harsh for you but i didn't feel the same. Whether i have a daughter or a son, its makes no sense to me. What makes sense to me is that,

"what i had taught & how i trained them on PRINCIPLES OF LIFE, that should help them to live a DECENT & DISCIPLINED LIFE, keeping themselves away from going wrong or inviting troubles that would cost them their life"

If i had a daughter, you believe me or not, such incident will never happen to her by the grace of ALLAH (SWT) because she knows about this world, nature of people living around and how to keep herself away from hurdles.

If i had a son, he will never behave insane or like a wild animal because he will never love to push himself hard into the HELL OF FIRE nor he would like to invite troubles in his GRAVE after death.

Whatever i taught to my children I must practice with perfection and be a role model for them else they will not be on the right path and i will fail desperately.

Well, you are mistaken as you thought i am promoting ISLAM. I was and i am using ISLAM as reference for everything. To understand the PRINCIPLES OF ISLAM ABOUT LIVING A DECENT & DISCIPLINED LIFESTYLE, Dr. Zakir Naik is the best educator as i feel that, he only can explain the reality which many do not know about ISLAM. He had succeeded in explain thousands of people on earth, irrespective of their nationality. In short and sweet, ISLAM had explained about "HOW A PERSON NEED TO LIVE A LIFE THAT IS FREE FROM SINS/ILLEGAL ACTIVITES" "WHAT HE/SHE HAS TO DO THAT IS PRESCRIBED AS THE BEST FOR HIM/HER & WHAT HE/SHE SHOULD NOT" and lot more.

The bitter fact is ,whenever a TRUE BELIEVE OF ISLAM speaks about ISLAM, its PRINCIPLES associated with our LIVES and explains the FACT, many had perceived it in a negative way or few had considered him/her as FOOLS. You may find surprising, in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, many females had reverted and started embraced ISLAM. Post their decision, they had proved that, they are free from a life which was UNSECURED when compared to their previous life where they were troubles my psycho males. You may be surprise and wanted to know what exactly is happening post their decision. If you want to know the fact, you have to study their life style in USA.

Do you know that many males had gone wrong when they are drunk? But still, ALCOHOL is being promoted in INDIA.

In ISLAM the punishments had defined by ALLAH (SWT) but not by humans. Therefore it is his LAW which had taught Muslims to stay away from ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES(SINS)

Coming generations will come know the REALITY OF LIFE which is going to be worst. The only solution to FOLLOW THE PRINCIPLES THAT WILL HELP THEM LIVE A DISCIPLINED LIFE BASED ON TRUE PRINCIPLES OF LIFE GOVERNED BY ALMIGHTY BUT NOT BY HUMANS and that principles i only found in ISLAM. Kindly don't me because i speak only "THE BITTER TRUTH".

Good Luck.

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
nashbramhall

I have followed this thread with interest. I find that people have moved away from the topic and the question "Who is at fault: male or female?"

I do not think any religion on earth condones, let alone promote rape in any form. I have had discussions in another thread (https://www.citehr.com/385227-can-pr...al-indian.html) about religion and, hence, will not get into a debate here. If children are not brought up respecting others, then it is the fault of parents who happen to be both female and male. However, once a person becomes an adult and falls into a bad company, parents cannot be held responsible.

I have also read in this thread and elsewhere in the press that it is not safe in India unlike the West. Even in the West and Islamic countries rapes occur. Please see Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the West, when people drink many do not know what they do or get up to; same thing happens elsewhere too. Islam prohibits drinking; but I wonder how many "Muslims" really follow the teachings; I have seen many students in the UK, wearing hijab, smoking and drinking in the universities.

From United Kingdom
aspirations_bareilly@yahoo.in

No religion , no parents ever encourage or accept such grave crimes ,
it is mindset and character of individual which is responsible for such
acts. Such individuals must get exemplary punishment and indeed we
must ensure that CiteHR does not become platform of such discussions.
Mr Simhan has summed up everything in his comments.Regards , Aspirations

From India, Bangalore
Dharaniyuvetha

Hi
I have read this thread and all views expressed by the valuable members....
When U face society as girl, its different and as a man its different...........Girls are always treated as weaker gender....
I dont want to discuss whose fault it is...... but the sufferer is always women....
Now a days People lacks VALUES and PHILOSOPHIES which forms the basics for the deeds....The life style change may also be the reason.........
First we need to teach every one that we should respect every one and their views.... We shouldnt even force others to accept our views......
We are in a society where always females are forced to accept whatever its being given to them..... Right from the education,she not even allowed to chose a career the degree. the dress.............................
As literates once we started to respect everybody and treat them as our family members BROTHERS AND SISTERS the crime rate may reduce................

From India, Coimbatore
nashbramhall

Looking at the Indian scenario, I wonder whether the South Indian parents have forced their daughters to wear Shalwar Kameez and western dresses!! I also wonder whether the girls and boys that go to pubs and clubs have been forced by their parents to do so!!
It's very easy to blame the society; I wonder what the same women when they become mothers and mothers-in-law do to their daughters and dughters-in-law.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.