No Tags Found!

anandshri-gupta
Hello Team,

My name is Anand Gupta, and I serve as the Admission Head at IIM Udaipur.

I would like to connect with HR Team and L&D team so they can sponsored the candidate for this unique degree program. If upskilling your team aligns with your organizational goals, I would be more than happy to initiate a discussion to explore how our EMBA program can be a valuable asset to your team's professional growth.

I am excited to share that IIM Udaipur has recently launched its EMBA Online 2-year degree program, marking a significant milestone as the first IIM EMBA to offer flexibility and stage-wise completion. We are also delighted to inform you that we are accepting sponsored candidates for this program. Partial or full sponsorship is acceptable.

Why consider sponsoring your employees for IIM Udaipur's EMBA?
PGDBA Certificate upon exiting at the end of the first year, and an MBA degree at the program's culmination.
Credit waiver facility.
High-touch delivery, VR/XR-enabled learning, C-suite interactions, peer-to-peer exchange, and incubation support make it the top choice for working executives.

Looking forward to the opportunity to connect and discuss further.
I can be reached at anand.gupta@iimu.ac.in or 7827617722

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.